Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Sounds like a plan brother, just got some in the other day.

3 Likes

I would have jumped in, but I was a little late to the party, lol.

5 Likes

@Rhai88 YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Good luck EVERYONE!

2 Likes

Well that couldnā€™t have worked out any better for both of us :grin::metal:

Now we just have to win :grin:

1 Like

Good luck to everyone especially @Originalweedman :wink:

Thanks @Rhai88 for making this happen

Iā€™m headed to a dr appointment, now got to get my a hernia looked at, my intestines poppin through my muscle right below my belt lineā€¦anyone had this done? How was it? Thanks yā€™all

Good luck again

5 Likes

GL brother , hope all works out brotherā€¦ Keep us posted . Prayers coming your way brother.

4 Likes

Holy crap man! Sending positive energy!!

1 Like

@MyrtleGrounds After our number is pulled you choose first
Thanks @Rhai88 and @DirtySlowToes for doing this.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @Rhai88 and @DirtySlowToes, for this cool giveaway! :+1:

@Tao, weā€™re in this together now! :slight_smile:

Rhetorically, I wonder what happens now that all of the numbers filled up? Can new numbers be added?

5 Likes

I had a similar hernia. Of course, it was in, I believe, 1959, but I had that hernia fixed. Itā€™s a standard operation as it was in '59. Iā€™m confident youā€™ll be fine.

7 Likes

Well on a good note I just sent u a pack of Blue Cookies.Hope they find u well brother.

11 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 keep rocking thank you so much for all the giveaways :pirate_flag::crocodile::boom::fire::boom::crocodile::pirate_flag::pirate_flag::crocodile::fire::boom:

2 Likes

All I can say is Shouldice Hospital.
Had both sides done. This is the hernia place known worldwide. Had a surgeon from British Columbia in there getting done when I was. The only place to go. Guaranteed for life. Both times, within a week, I layed 100 square feet of interlock and went right back to work. Both sides, intestines were popped out.

6 Likes

@Rhai88 I got the Ryknows Selections: (CBB x SG) x BBD + rad sticker.
Thanks!

:v:

3 Likes

Alright alright Iā€™ll draw a number here in just a few unless rhai jumps in. Tie your shoes. Be back in a few moments :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:t2:

So we can get in to the next one

9 Likes

Itā€™s all you I just got home from work. Iā€™ll watch the show.

2 Likes

COME ON #8 , Lets win this one for my boy @percyryan66

2 Likes

let me know if you would like a restock on the chem fuego f2s, i would love to get those out to anyone interested i just canā€™t afford to send them out myself but would be happy to donate them.

5 Likes

Thanks my-manā€¦Iā€™m plum outs likes againā€¦ran out looking at @JustANobody ā€™s Mango HASHPLANT seed run

4 Likes

I will let you know. Right now Iā€™m sitting on about 200+ give or take a few.

2 Likes