Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thanks brother, for real…glad your all healed up

2 Likes

thank you @luxton my fine feathered friend (don’t ask me…I’m perma-stoned:)

2 Likes

do you lay flooring by chance?

2 Likes

i thought i sent you 200 chem fuego and 200 soloberry 2. but whatever numbers you have must be accurate, :+1: . i’m hoping to find out if any of those damn soloberry 2s sprout.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness gracious @Originalweedman you are AWESOME!!!

1 Like

No, more like this stuff.

14 Likes

Wow…right on, unfortunately im in southern California…but thats whats up, so happy your double healed brother. I was wondering about work and how much time it would take…so thank you, I’m giving myself a little bit more, maybe 2-3 weeks

1 Like

Damn. All the best, go easy on the mesh.
At a regular hospital, it is recommended to wait 6 weeks before returning to full work. Take it if you can. At Shouldice, they wire you together and say as long as you can stand the pain, you can go back to work the next day, because the wire is not coming apart.

1 Like

ok, that looks hard on the back. nice. I might have to ask your advice on some upcoming outdoor remodeling later this summer. peace.

LOVE IT! Did the same with my parent years ago in Chicago. Hopefully weather didn’t destroy it. That is truly amazing and fun work

1 Like

No you sent way more than that lol I think I had like 5 or 6 full tubes of CF and definitely more tubes of the SB. I’ve given out a ton already not even sure how many packs have gone out at this point. I know on the last Auction for Toast I had about 12 or 13 packs of your stuff go out along side mine. There are quite a few people out there with it now. lol

2 Likes

My intestines are definitely popping out…been stupidly pushing it back in for a year

1 Like

Yup, thanks for the memories. :grimacing:

ok, even better, lol. once again i appreciate your willingness to pass my stuff around. :+1:

2 Likes

Everyone be ready :exclamation:

@DirtySlowToes will be drawing our last duo’s game soon for a couple lucky winners.

Once he draws we will be putting in a couple more packs into a standard wiki for everyone to join up on!

STAY TUNED!

7 Likes

Looking like entry 17 gets the cake this round :tada::tada::pineapple:

@Trimeresurus @CocoaCoir congratulations my friends!! I’m having fun :blush: thanks @Rhai88 for letting me hijack your high jinks

21 Likes

@Trimeresurus and @CocoaCoir you both are going to have to make a decision to who gets which pack.

Once you’ve hammered out the details please reach out to @DirtySlowToes or myself depending on which packs each of you decide on! :wink:

I will be with everyone momentarily! Must fill up the res and batch some fresh nutes!

Keep your eyes out for a new WIKI! :wink:

17 Likes

Congratulations @Trimeresurus and @CocoaCoir

Great win

7 Likes

Congrats on the win guys… Thank for the give away ,this was fun.

5 Likes

It’s great to see you buddy!!

6 Likes