Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Nothing I can really nail down on the smell right now. maybe a little underarmy … i’ll put the other noses in the house on her a lil later.

3 Likes

I got these beans, @DirtySlowToes ! Safe as could be with the extra care taken for a bubble pack, at that! The Slippery Susan X P25 win and a remarkable bonus! That renowned Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk! Both welcome additions to the arsenal, and both are gonna make it all the more difficult to pick a line up when we get back to photos in some months. Thank you again, dude. OGTW
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

23 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88

I have received the seeds. It is appreciated.

7 Likes

Alrighty Discord is open now to anyone who wants to keep up with what we’ve got going on.

21 Likes

Hi can you please repost it it doesn’t work anymore.

Big thanks

4 Likes

Happy fathers days to all dads out there :tada::blue_heart:

17 Likes

Glad they made it my friend :metal:t2::purple_heart: enjoy the few extras! Thats the green contact case right? Haha double checking for my own clarity. And definitely tag me if those ss x p25 or the BBPS hit ground! I’ll be over here popping BBPS til I turn blue.

Happy fathers day to all you hooligans in here

4 Likes

Sorry about that I didn’t realize I had a link copied set for 1 day.

10 Likes

Will Smith Punch - (Tricopath x Runtz bx) from @NugLifeFarms420

Fully seeded, fully pretty, and branches heavy and flopping over. Ease of growth was unreal this round. Typically I would have switched to fade or done a very tapered feed with little Nitrogen cruising towards the finish line. Since we were shooting for a seed run I ran these girls hot all the way to the end up until a few days ago and switched to a very low 1EC feed. This plant handled it exceptionally. If anyone is looking for a very easy plant to work with this is it. While she doesn’t have the best terpene profile in the garden currently she still smells excellent with notes of vanilla/citrus coming through and pretty damn frosted from head to toe. :wink:

Can’t wait to see how this crosses to the Black Cherry F2 male.

50 Likes

That’s a beauty! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I kind of wish I didn’t let my brother grow the pack I got outside last year, but he was in love with the name lol.

5 Likes

There are more than a few packs out there…

I have a couple of extra if you’re really wanting to grow her out I had some generous OG’s send but if you’d get to em before me I can send you a few.

It’s more than worth a grow for sure. All three plants had some MAD stretch though so be prepared! :wink:

8 Likes

I appreciate the offer, bud! I’ll just live vicariously through your grow lol. All the stuff that I’ve seen come out of @NugLifeFarms420 seedpacks were beautiful, that man sure can pick some parents! I have a few of his offerings, I think the Carribean Crashers or Party Pooper are the ones I’ll get to first. Classic case of Bud Envy!!!

6 Likes

I concur. The Caribbean crashers is definitely something I’d like to explore. I feel you though man.

So many seeds, so little time

:arrow_forward: On that note. Let’s give away and oldie but goodie and something brand new to me!

1 winner gets 2 packs :exclamation:

• BamBam F2
  • Chicago Purple Diesel (sour diesel x qrazy train) @anonymous4289

To the WIKI

1. @Originalweedman :us:
  2. @MrHamilton :us:
  3. @Tao :us:
  4. @Gato :us:
  5. @freed111 :canada:
  6. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  7. @sd9007 :us:
  8. @Trickster :us:
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @greenmachine77
  11. @Hambone :us:
  12. @Bert :us:
  13. @Gho13
  14. @503BudMan
  15. @Smooth :us:
  16. @Cloud9 :us:
  17. @Villiager :de:
  18. @Agreenpassion :us:
  19. @Jimdoors
  20. @Orbitalnutria420 :us:
  21. @Trimeresurus :us:
  22. @Vegabom :us:
  23. @patsnumone :us:
  24. @nonamegoat :us:
  25. @ThirdStone :us:
  26. @HealingHerb :australia:
  27. @GallacreekD66
  28. @donuchee :us:
  29. @Illicitmango :us:
  30. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  31. @Sintax :us:
  32. @djtrip :us:
  33. @Osogreen261
  34. @Zolorp :us:
  35. @Cannaology :us:
  36. @Sailorboy :us:
  37. @Fortman420 :canada:
  38. @percyryan66 :us:
  39. @belleswell :us:
  40. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  41. @luxton :canada:
  42. @globalhead :india:
  43. @ManyManySpliffs
  44. @ShiskaberrySavior
  45. @Orange.bud :eu::frog:
  46. @Coffin_Dodger
  47. @BuckeyeBeanz
  48. @Jpaul :us:
  49. @ledlight :eu:
  50. @MOX
  51. @OhNo555 :us::crossed_fingers:
  52. @TheSeedjinn
  53. @Trae1170 :us:
  54. @havens4hawks

Add numbers as needed. Be kind to your wiki neighbors!

60 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity 🫶🏼

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Rhai88 !

4 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 @Sbeanonnamellow @BasementGardens @percyryan66

5 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 :+1::green_heart::+1:

3 Likes

@Rhai88 Thanks a lot!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :partying_face: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88!

@Hunnamilla

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! That Chicago Purple Diesel would be sweet to grow! TGA Subcools Qrazy Train was my first successful grow years ago and everything about the plant was awesome.

6 Likes