Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Happy Father’s Day to all our Dads and step in Dads out there!

Cool little update for us…

@Rena93 have come a long way in growing over the last few years. I’m stoked to be building something along side her and really diving in head first into our passion. Stoked as hell to see our new bags. It’s a long road to where you want to get but this is an awesome journey.

56 Likes

Great looking Packaging!
I’m glad you are enjoying the journey together.

Here is the (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel
She’s about 3 ft tall now

31 Likes

Oh those look awesome!! That cross sounds great also!

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 so much for a chance at winning a double and I might also add the
packaging you showed pictures of looks fantastic.

Good luck everyone.

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for this chance of a lifetime, great seed pack design… I love it

3 Likes

hello everyone :wave:
There is a problem in the wiki so I don’t want to make a mistake when registering. See you
O.B

3 Likes

Wiki is fixed, Thanks for the heads up @Orange.bud
I added you to #45 , just in case you don’t make it back in time.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for playing and sharing @Rhai88 :fire:
And thanks @Illicitmango for the wiki
Good luck everyone😉
See you
O.B

3 Likes

Good looking :eyes: grow you got going buddy. Always nice to see you post them plants 🪴! :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend. :boom: :boom: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Congrats to…

@VisionGrower

1 pack of CPD and 1 pack of BamBam F2 - Please send me your details.

37 Likes

i just want to see 1 pack of CPD grown out and harvested/smoke report and i’ll be happy. i may have to send you more seeds and shipping funds to make it happen, but if you’re down so am i. :+1:

11 Likes

I’m very happy to win!!! Yesterday there was a protest on the street with thousands of people, to encourage politicians to legalize it here in Brazil, distributing 400 seeds to people. I think the positive energy came back to me faster than I imagined. Thank you very much @Rhai88

23 Likes

I’m going to try to put some of its seeds in my next cycle, if I manage to do so I’ll let you know! Thanks also @anonymous4289

8 Likes

Congratulations @VisionGrower great win… Thanks @Rhai88 for the awesome opportunity

9 Likes

Congrats on the win, @VisionGrower :+1:
And all the chances, @Rhai88

3 Likes

Thanks for all you bring to the community @Rhai88. It is greatly appreciated.

Congrats as well to @VisionGrower

:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @VisionGrower on the win :1st_place_medal: for the 1 pack of CPD and 1 pack of BamBam F2! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for all the GR8 giveaways you find time to give us a chance at! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::hugs::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::partying_face::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

That’s a great grab
@VisionGrower

4 Likes

@Rena93 and I are hustling to get some outstanding packs out. I appreciate everyone’s patience. We will be all caught up today! :wink:

Happy hump day folks!

28 Likes