Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

WAHOO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, you know it’s going to be a good day when you wake up and see you won a giveaway, thanks @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for pulling my lucky :four_leaf_clover: number! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat: congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @ossi_grower on your win :1st_place_medal: too! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks to you too @HarborGrows for you contribution to this giveaway as well! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::wink::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Detail with addy incoming by DM! Hell yeah! :blush::sun_with_face::beach_umbrella:

14 Likes

Figures I’ve been looking for trop cherry for over a year and the one week I’m in the hospital with no tablet I miss this lol life…

7 Likes

Congratulations winners :+1::100::green_heart::+1:

4 Likes

There is many more than 1 chance to get Rhai crosses!

4 Likes

Congratulations @OhNo555 and @ossi_grower on your wins…thank you @Rhai88 @Rena93 and @HarborGrows for the opportunity to win…always something special yall are doing

4 Likes

Be one of the test runners!

3 Likes

Wish it was on overgrow and not discord. That app drives me nuts. Besides I got 12 going atm, I’d need empty tent for that, or next season outdoors.

3 Likes

Package landed safely. Can’t thank you enough for thr chance to win these @Rhai88 you guys did a killer job with the packaging!

27 Likes

My favorite thing is too see our mail landing!

Thanks for the picture!

P.S. blame @Rena93 for not sending a sticker they’re on her side of the desk. Ahahaha

13 Likes

We may end up starting a thread on OG for TEC if we get enough interest/people testing.

Until then testers feel free to post in here any TEC gear.

15 Likes

@Rena93 didn’t forget one, I had pulled it aside and added it to my collection that I plan to put all over my seed containers.

5 Likes

Ahaha I’m putting her on blast over here…

She’s gonna have a “don’t ever doubt me again” moment with me.

9 Likes

You guys rock thank you!! :pray: :green_heart: :guitar:

23 Likes

The last of the Ryknows stickers. End of an era. lol

Collectors items.

20 Likes

They’re awesome mate cheers :beers: I also got the spring box delivered today sweeet!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sunglasses::green_heart:

7 Likes

@Rhai88
To enter these giveaway does one have to download that tec app

4 Likes

No for now when we do run giveaway’s it’ll be here. The Discord is still small but growing.

8 Likes

Geesh I missed such a sweet giveaway smh. Damn that hurricane Beryl to hell for causing me to lose and miss so much… Congratulations to all the winners!
K+ I’m outta likes

9 Likes

Hang in there @ManyManySpliffs all my best to you and yours

6 Likes

Thanks @percyryan66 I’m trying my best, working with what little I got as usual but just grateful overall. Things could always be worse, is how I try to look at it.

9 Likes