Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Nice and frosty, making my mouth water :fire: :fire: :fireworks:

2 Likes

My 2 lol ladys for clones and the left ones for breeding. I got tons of pics on Free cannibis trader. I ll get the link. these are pics on my phone, .my better pics are on my laptop

4 Likes

Looks ike i would get some good extract from this, with my new machine

1 Like

Yeah, we donā€™t like to grow small plants in the swamp. This year wasnā€™t so good, but I really didnā€™t need to grow any this year. Mosquitoes were at an all time high, and it was brutal trying to get out in the swamp, so plants suffered, and Septoria was running rampant all around the state last year, and hit the swamp pretty hard.

3 Likes

Gorgous man ,Absolutely gorgous. I grew one nice plant this year ,I bred on with my purple mix and I cloned the better one .I m in Mass and I wanted to keep this strain for next year . I m gonna grow a bunch of these . These seeds were old ,I paid a ton for them .

1 Like

Lovely , just Lovely :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They were so Old, they got burried 6cm under

1 Like

I ve grown some great strains, this strain is insane. I have old timers calling it special. I m in Massachisetts so I m just trying to get clones for next year and breed the otherā€¦ It was the best smelling strain I ve ever smelled. My room smells like wild berrys ,lol

2 Likes

Yea, bro get a clone and Do a STS treatment on it to get more Seeds,
preserve it ā€¦

2 Likes

LOL, Long story about were I got them but I m happy with them . I can t wait to grow the purple muffins mix I bred. Tons of potential there .

3 Likes

We had rain in record numbers out here , It was a bitch,lost a ton of bud to rot

1 Like

I m def gonna do tht,was on ebay checking prices yesterday.lol

1 Like

Donā€™t know how things in Mass were last year, but here in the Mitten State, it didnā€™t matter where you went, East, West, North, Middle, South, Septoria was just absolutely wicked and hit everyone hard. The kids had to get bee keeper suits just to go out and water the mosquitoes were so bad, bug spray didnā€™t even help. Gonna have to do a soil swap this year, 5 seasons on cheap $14 a bale ProMix from Menards has served its usefulness.
Hoping things get back to normal and we get some decent weather for ā€˜24. It truly sucked this year, things never really dried up in the swamp. When we got rain, we got inches at a time, then sun for a few days, then inches of rain, and it went like that all summer here.

2 Likes

Alright here are the Day 2 round 2 Winners! :wink:

@Tripl3fastaction please contact me - soloberry #2 (goji og #2 x solo stash)

@Scootsmcgoo122 please contact @CanuckistanPete - Killer Haze

@503BudMan please contact me - BamBam F2 + BBD F2

:arrow_forward: Thatā€™s all for now folks. I may sneak one in for the late late crowd. Who knows!

22 Likes

Yeah ,it was horrible up here .The bugs weren t as bad as usual .The conditions were just awful ,It seemed like it rained every day . Alot of people lost corn crops and other stuff from flooding out here in western mass ā€¦ I grew some Blue Dream and it hated it here . I hope things get better next season for u and your community.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winnersā€¦

1 Like

Congratulations to all the WINNERS :fire: :fire: :fire: :partying_face: :partying_face: :fireworks: :fireworks: :partying_face: :bomb: :bomb: :rocket: :rocket:
Thank u @Rhai88

3 Likes

Woooweee thatā€™s awesome, thanks @Rhai88. Will be in touch with him.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners of Round 2 day 2!!!
And thanks @Rhai88 for being the Holiday Giveaway coordinator!!!

2 Likes

@Tripl3fastaction

3 Likes