Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Hey buddy ,great win .You got a good one there man… Super happy for u …W2G

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 u probably didn’t know this… but 12 or more years ago or so there was a guy on the forums by the name of Teethmarks who was an old buddy of mine. He was a fellow forum junkie and pollen jockey.

He also made a cross he called Soloberry using Solo’s Stash but I can’t remember the other parent… I might even have it in my fridge… I have a gigantic seed stash from all those years back before I had a neurological problem, neurosurgery and had to step away from growing for over 7 years.

The name Soloberry immediately caught my attention when I saw it… I wish to God I could remember what was in Teethmarks cross. He also made some “Instant Karma” crosses that were incredible. Unfortunately the places we’d hang and post like Cannazon and The Seed Depot no longer exist so much of that data is lost. Even Rollitup had major data loss of huge chunks of time… so unless I can find his handwritten lineage written somewhere… and I might… it’ll be a mystery. I just thought that was a cool coincidence.

9 Likes

that’s crazy. i never thought my soloberry would have been created with the same name. i figured it was original enough. i would imagine the instant karma crosses were fire.

8 Likes

THANKS Rhai , been a cool couple days…

1 Like

Thanks to @Rhai88 @Wizdom @Kasper0909 and @blowdout2269 for the giveaway and seed donations. Super cool fo you guys. Congrats to the other winners as well! Thanks to everyone else for the kind words.

4 Likes

Sh!t, I picked the wrong time to take a nap! …or the right time! Thanks, @Rhai88 ! Stoked that I scored that slap!
Congrats to all the other winners today while I was in a dreamless void!
Big thanks also to everyone else donating, @blowdout2269 @Wizdom @Kasper0909 ! You all kick ass!
Here’s to tomorrow
Stay up!
Cofffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to the donors and Rhai!.

4 Likes

so much going on here!! :slight_smile: congrats @ all winner!!!

thanks @ all people who make this possible! you rock!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Here is the big day for the thanksgiving giveaway’s! I will start things up here in a while.

Over 20 packs left for regular giveaway’s and then to the main event that will run until tomorrow night!

:arrow_forward: Please tag anyone you think will be interested for today!

29 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 and sponsors!

4 Likes

This week and Thanksgiving are really rocking! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::facepunch::clap::+1::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

All packed up and ready to roll. Fun stuff!!

18 Likes

Awesome looking packs ,hope to win one of those bad boys some day

1 Like

Here we go…

:arrow_forward: 3 winners!

• Meat Breath x Chocolate Diesel from @duo
  • Blueberry Diesel F2 from @Rhai88
  • Chocolate Thai x Rockin Rain from @THCeed

To the WIKI

1. @Originalweedman
  2. @BongThrasher
  3. @Scootsmcgoo122
  4. @jamMAKEcan
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :turkey:
  6. @JustANobody :us:
  7. @Kasper0909
  8. @Jpaul :us:
  9. @GallacreekD66
  10. @splinter7
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @m0sirys
  13. @LedZeppelin
  14. @dingys
  15. @LzBoy
  16. @Trae1170
  17. @I.am.human
  18. @Wizdom
  19. @sunra108 :us:
  20. @Estacionsj
  21. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  22. @Coffin_Dodger
  23. @DrEvill :us:
  24. @Illicitmango
  25. @Jim
  26. @Amendment3
  27. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:

Add numbers as needed. Watch your edits.

24 Likes

Thanks for everything u do man…

2 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 !!

2 Likes

In case anyone is curious about the Banana Kush mom for the Banana Kush x Blue Sunshine prize. Here she was. And absolutely smells like sweet dried bananas…

24 Likes

Epic thanksgiving giveaway!! Thanks everyone

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for another exciting round of giveaways, and thanks again to all that made these generous contributions for us all to continue to have FUN :star_struck:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all on this Thanksgiving Eve :turkey: :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover: :tada: :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Way to GO @Rhai88 . good luck to everyone.
Thanks to the donors…
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE TO ALL

2 Likes