Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thanks for the chance @Rhai88! :+1:

Congrats to @tresbundles and @IKEA22

Please send me your details! :wink:

MORE LATERā€¦ Iā€™m currently stuck building a 5ft tall Barbie houseā€¦ :man_facepalming:t4:

29 Likes

Go snag some more New years eve fire! :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88!!! Congrats @tresbundles!!! Pm sent.

2 Likes

Love me some OG Battleship! Thank you @Rhai88 !

3 Likes

Happy New Year to all my OG FAMILY and their loved ones.:green_heart:.:trophy:.:muscle:ā€¦
Have FUN
Be SAFE
Growers.:green_heart:.

Congrats. @IKEA22
@Rhai88 .your the best

5 Likes

Lmfaoā€¦ donā€™t ya just wanna spend 5 mins alone with the creators of such bs :grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Happy New Years all! Thanks @Rhai88 for all you do for us here at OG!! :blush: :heart: :+1:

5 Likes

Happy new year yā€™all OGā€™RS

Thanks for being family

4 Likes

Happy New Year @Rhai88 @Rena93 and family

5 Likes

Happy New Year @Rhai88 @Rena93 and All Your Family ! ! !

Thank You for All You Do to Make OG Wonderful ! ! !

5 Likes

Copped some Christmas money gifts. I got all kinds of AcInfini shit in the grow and had to upgrade my old broken flimsy trays. Letā€™s see how these play out. Pretty pricey honestlyā€¦ anyone else tried these babies yet?

18 Likes

Do you use alot of ACinfinity gear?
Tents or fans primarily.:nerd_face:

6 Likes

All of itā€¦ lol tents, fans, controllers. I have too much of their stuff.

10 Likes

Fanboy much? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok cool, well Iā€™m trying to lockdown a tent and fan purchase.
Iā€™m needing at least one setupā€¦for now. My first. Right now Iā€™m leaning towards MarsHydro.
What do you like or dislike about ACI?
:thinking:

6 Likes

I have a fan and hygrometer and love themā€¦:+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Yā€™all are lucky in USA, well for ACI stuff at least.
We canā€™t get the humidifier up here, and with the connection problems with the 67 I went the inkbird route.
Great stuff, but now ACI game is good with the 69 pro. But still hearing of programming problems with it, and my brain would have me wondering all the timeā€¦
And dam them with their proprietary connections, to convert my heater, humidifier and fan. Iā€™d need 3 adapter plugs.
That reusable carbon filter is definitely first on my listā€¦looks cool af, but still $200 for that up here. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Honestly the new tents are amazing. The old tents needed a ton of improvement. I have their original 5x5 next to their newest version and it blows my old one out of the water.

Side access doors now instead of a single door. I like how all the zipper now have flaps to help with light leaks. Better ports/spacing. also come with 4 overhead bars and not 3 like the old ones. Material seems thicker than pervious.

Basically I want to sell my old one and upgrade lol

Cloudline fans are a no brainer. I wouldnā€™t be using anything else at this point I own 3 of the 6 inch fans.

Their pole fans have no let me down yet either so Iā€™m happy all the way around.

10 Likes

Which Cloudline do you use?
Do you have a controller?

2 Likes

Yes, I got the T6 and an air scrubber, 2 6ā€ fans, and a 4ā€™X4ā€™ AC infinity tent with the 69 controller system that is Bluetooth compatible. :+1::facepunch::wink::blush::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes