Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Any chance you could throw these in with the soloberry2’s? My train is chugging along at full speed this time of year! Can pop’em asap’em!

6 Likes

The new cross won’t be ready for about another week bare minimum are you okay with waiting if not I can give the soloberry a head start and send this new guy a send as soon as its ready? Up to you!

1 Like

Yup, I can wait…new party starts in 24ish days. :+1:

2 Likes

shit… up to Canada… fingers crossed. Shipping times are pretty miserable right now. I will get the Soloberry’s up to you ASAP. I’ll wait on these ones and send you another package just incase! no worries! Thanks @Tappy I know @anonymous4289 will appreciate you running those Soloberry’s! :wink:

4 Likes

No rush, man…I’ve got lots of space and chop males often, making even more space. There will be room.

6 Likes

My kind of OG! I’ll send some swag along with the seeds man! I appreciate you! :wink:

7 Likes

Super solid, dude! Looking forward to growing that sweetness!!!

6 Likes

Guess what I just ordered lol. Got the ok from Mrs.Lz…Coming Jan 11th. New ACI 5x5 to run some of your creations. :+1:

10 Likes

be careful with the zippers. i have one and the zippers jammed in two places so i cant close the tent all the way. i sent them a complaint email and they shipped me a new tent. not the structure poles but the tent covering. i plan to do a seed run before i tear down and set up the new tent.

8 Likes

damn brother, just know that is gonna be some righteous cannabis coming from those beans.
you were needing testers eh? hint hint :rofl: :rofl:

I think I might have to hit up helio for some Terpnado and do a back cross to a coastal blueberry female. I am diving into back to back 30 seed pops of the CB from now till summer at a friend’s garden to hunt for the cream of the crop. Fun times!!!

7 Likes

That’s my new program also. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ve also been slaying anything that is questionable or gives me problems. :laughing:

6 Likes

Me me me me, I’m your huckleberry, perfect timing for an indoor outdoor test run.:green_heart:

3 Likes

you say the word and they’ll be on the way as soon as they are ready!

That’s sounds like a winner of an idea to me. I think I may have to open up my Coastal Blueberry soon as well.

Does the Coastal BB fade to deep red/purple with certain phenos? I’m trying to figure if it’s coming from that or the Sour Grape. I absolutely love the color on this specific pheno I have.

@Greenfingers no problem. I’ll get some too you brother!

8 Likes

You know I would! (after the BBDXBC run)

2 Likes

That’s pretty @Rhai88 ! Bummer I am only a month in on my current grow :expressionless:… Oh well, with as great as I’m sure it’s going to turn out, I’m sure there will eventually be some extra beans floating around!

2 Likes

The thought of this strain makes my mouth water but I’m at least three and a half months from next run.

3 Likes

I got you covered if you want any of these. I know you’re a man of your word!

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai…I just started flower so a couple months away. Got my GIANT slap in the mail today, so thanks for that sir!

6 Likes

Hope the packs are right behind it. Keep me posted!

4 Likes

And so they were…Soloberry + bonus BBD! Thanks @Rhai88

6 Likes