Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Discord homies… Don’t forget the Tent Cowboys Discord server.

Cool Raffles going on today. I may even have to put some breeder packs in myself. Cheap buy in’s for some cool breeder packs! :wink:

8 Likes

Me too bud. Me too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Whilst we wait for some FOOTBALL!

Does any one here feel like committing to testing either…

• Soloberry #2
  • Chem Fuego F2

@anonymous4289 would probably love you forever if you do. Maybe?
I will send you a pack with the amount of seeds you’re willing to start but they must be started as soon as they land! If the pack is not started or grown ETERNAL SHAME will befall upon you. Believe it or not I do have a list of users/addresses banned from testing with me. :eyes: :skull_and_crossbones: :rofl:

ANY ONE OUT THERE GOT THE COJONES!?

19 Likes

Thanks for the chance. Rootin for the Lions!

I got some chem fuego f2 growing their second set of leaves right now. Thanks to you kind sir.
:v:

5 Likes

I wanna try that Soloberry someday. I’ve been watching a few that are growing.
But, there’s no way in hell I’d make this kinda commitment right now. I’m bout to have a jungle on my hands! :yum:

What y’all’s thoughts on upping my pot size from .77 gallon(# 1) to like a 2 gallon? Its gonna limit my space some, but will give me a little more control over the root zone. Aswell as allow me to water a little less.
I really try and sex in a solo, then go to the final. If I do switch, I might ditch the solos all together and go pot to pot. Remaining with one transplant still.

7 Likes

I don’t like anything smaller than 2g’s myself. Any smaller I’d DEFINITELY want to be on drip even 2g’s is pushing it with once a day watering.

I actually want to step up to 5g’s now that I’m flowering outside of tents. Big roots = Big plants! :smiling_imp:

But I also understand space restraints. So you just gotta find your sweet spot really.

6 Likes

Yeah, this is my previous MO. I love it.
But I’m going through a seed popping addiction atm(probably cuz I haven’t started another seed making project yet). :rofl:

Ugh, a drip would be awsome! Yeah, I was thinking 2g would prevent any accidental dry-backs better.

7 Likes

If you have good environment and a solid irrigation strategy you can grow some big plants in 2g’s(I grew a couple 5ft plants in 2g’s) but the bigger the plants the higher the watering requirement’s just gotta match your plant size to your pot. Keep your veg times a little lower. maybe flip in 20-30 days. All depends on how you want to go about things and what’s going to work best for you.

4 Likes

I’m currently running 12/12 from seed on everything bro. First photoperiod plants in a couple years also. Alot of very new challenges for me.
Oh, and my environment definitely has room for improvement. But I refuse to add more equipment. So we’re dancing with a fairly low RH.
I also hope to mitigate that as I’m able to keep more plants in flower at once. From my experience, that’ll raise my humidity right about to where I want it. :wink:

6 Likes

Eh, I’ve followed VPD to a T and also not. I’ve had excellent results both ways. As long as you put the work/love into the plants you should have a good run.

We still usually have better conditions indoor than out. haha Even if it’s not 100% optimal.

6 Likes

Yeah, I chased some VPD back in the day also.
But like you say…I’ve had great results with excellent target numbers, and some plants couldn’t care less.:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I’m loving this NFL style contest/giveaway… it’s really creative.
I don’t think the Buccs have much of a chance today. the Lions should win and that game will hopefully be high scoring. The Bills/Chiefs game people are saying is a toss up… but Buffalo is 8-1 at home in 2023 and they’ve won six consecutive games since Week 14. I really hope Buffalo pulls it off and makes it to the Conference Championship. I think they’re the only team in the AFC that can beat the Ravens and make it to the Superbowl. Regardless of who wins the NFC… Buffalo is the better team IMO.

6 Likes

I would be glad to test them. But I will be sure to make them sprout in two to three weeks.

I’d make journals of it and I will test all the stress test you’d like me to do.

4 Likes

seann-william-scott-yes

4 Likes

I got the collons… But don’t got the space… :rofl:
And apart from my couple saying that my cojones are dragging the floor, there is not enough space to plant there :rofl:
And is a pity…sorry.

4 Likes

Wow what a game!! Go Lions!!

3 Likes

What a game!!!
Way to go Barnes!!!
Lions WIN!!!
Downtown gonna be off the hook in a little bit!!!

3 Likes

Did I just see a repeat of what Jordan Love did last night?? wtf. lol

3 Likes

Well that effin sucked ballz :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah basically. Maybe Mahomes can keep up the trend and create a late turnover later tonight. :rofl:

2 Likes