Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Congrats @MyrtleGrounds!

Also landed the team pick. Please send me your details and I will get you a pack of your choice and a 4x4 sticker! :wink:

KCC and BB game is coming up. WIKI is still open for now!

22 Likes

Whoo Hoo! Iā€™m super excited!!! Thank you!!! Good luck on game 2 everybody.

11 Likes

Damnā€¦ for some reason I thought the Chiefs/Bills game started at 8PM Easten Timeā€¦ so I missed half of the first quarter.

3 Likes

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

you deserve itā€¦enjoy:)ā€¦ @MyrtleGrounds

Have a great evening and good luck everyone

3 Likes

Congratulationā€™s :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @MyrtleGrounds on the wins :trophy: ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thank again :blush: @Rhai88 for that GR8 two for giveaway! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

The Fake Punt play the Bills did in the 4th Quarter was the dumbest thing Iā€™ve seen todayā€¦ how they handed the ball back on their own 30 yard line instead of puntingā€¦ its KC Ball all of a suddenā€¦ and then somehow, some wayā€¦ the Bills forced a turnover before Kansas City scoredā€¦ with a Touchback no lessā€¦ that was just dumb luck. That could have cost Buffalo this game. I canā€™t believe what we just saw.

4 Likes

and then the real puntā€¦ DEAR GOD.

Defense is gonna need to get the ball back or Iā€™m thinking its not looking good for the Bills.

5 Likes

Wow. Whatta game.

2 Likes

Last 2 minutes!!! It all comes down to this!

@Rhai88 canā€™t wait for your Superbowl party. :rofl:
Will there be pizza and wings?

4 Likes

lol maybe something fun like that who knowsā€¦ I make this shit up as I go.

Biting my nails over here.

2 Likes

Wow!!! He missed!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s over. Iā€™m calling it haha

2 Likes

Yeah. Itā€™s too bad. I really wanted Buffalo to win. So close.

2 Likes

download

1 Like

Congrats to our winner @Kgrim

Our picks were not good ones my friendā€¦ lol

Send me your details and pick some beans!

21 Likes

Superbowl party will be at someone elseā€™s house.

Canā€™t stand the teams going to the ships! lol

Itā€™ll be like picking my favorite shit sandwich.

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Kgrim for the win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::star_struck::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @Rhai88 for the NFL playoff games giveaways, that was really nice :+1: of you to add a little more excitement to the games! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::comet::fire::zap::boom::tornado::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

You are always so happy for everyone, I love the spirit you portray.
:heart:

8 Likes

Nice one @Kgrim, congrats! :partying_face:

You could always vote for Douche. :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Wizdom for the Meat Breath S1 seeds. They landed this morning.

17 Likes