Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thank you again @Rhai88!

Beans and stickers arrived in perfect condition!

Have a great one!

20 Likes

@Rhai88, received seeds my friend. Sorry, they have probably been here for days.
Sorry no pic, but, I did get them.
Been down and out since Friday nite sitting in the hospital. Brain and heart decided to not play well with each other.
Back home, resting and doing what Neurologist says.
Thanks for the Football Playoff giveaway, I GREATLY Appreciate it!!!

15 Likes

Feel better my friend @Kgrim
… congratulations on the seeds.

Hope for happiness and healthiness to you and yours…at least your back home

4 Likes

Thanks!!! @percyryan66 ’ Appreciate it!!! I’m home SLOWLY recovering. Have some deep diving to do with a Neurologist now to figure out exactly what happened and why.
Fam is happy to have me back home, and Ranger is very happy that daddy is back home, he laid on the couch and didn’t move for 4 days, now he’s my latchkey buddy, he’s stuck to me like glue.

14 Likes

Good vibes going to you feel better

4 Likes

Thanks @olschool, appreciate it.
Feeling fine, and ready to hit the ground running, OK, maybe not running, but a slow military style jog, LOL
I’m back to around 95%, not 100% but getting there.

7 Likes

Hoping you recover ASAP @Kgrim!

Sending out good vibes : :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! @Kgrim :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @JOHN1234 and @chronix, I appreciate it. Taking it slow and steady, is the ticket for today. Jumping back into the game, not waiting, got 4 days of total rest, time to get back at it.

7 Likes

Take care and get well soon @Kgrim. Got some goodies in the mail yesterday, thanks for your generosity @Rhai88.

15 Likes

Got sprouts?

16 Likes

Thank you @Greenfingers. I feel fine, but Drs are saying to take it easy, so that’s what I’ll do, Slow and Steady, won’t be going at the same pace I’m used too, I’ll take a step back and let the kids start doing more, I’ll just mentor and teach them, someone has to learn to fabricate like I can, no better time to start. Now I can take a step back for a few years until I retire.

5 Likes

Hope you are starting to feel better :bouquet: @Kgrim, sure your fur buddy will watch over you! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@OhNo555 Thanks, appreciate it. I’m feeling OK, I’m about 90% not back :100: where I was, but I’m mending.

You better believe poor Ranger was on it. 4 days didn’t leave our couch except to go potty, and was stuck like glue next to me all night, even woke me up a couple times to “check on Daddy” LOL
Love my big guy.

11 Likes

Sometimes I think are fur baby are the best medicine :pill: of all! They just want to give unconditional love and expect nothing in return. My dogs :dog: and are daughter have always reminded me of how good it felt when I would come through the door :door: after work and they were just excited :blush: to see you. No matter how your day was you knew everything was going to be alright :+1: now.

19 Likes

Yes, I think also that if it is not the best, at least it helps to take life better.

Yes, that remembers the day that I put my wife and my doggy in the trunk of the car… when a couple hours later I went to open it, the only one that was happy to saw me was the doggy.
(just kidding)

5 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better soon! @Kgrim :+1:

3 Likes

I just have to ask what’s warped shiska? Thanks

4 Likes

Warped Shiska is a cross of JOTIs Texada Timewarp and SHSCs Shiskaberry.
@ShiskaberrySavior

(Directly from Pete)

7 Likes

Glad they landed. But like I always say…

Health and Family > anything else. Take care of yourself dude!
Hope things level out for you soon!

They’re the best I swear. I’ve been sick again myself(mild cold this time). Seems like every time my little one gets sick I go down as well but my pup Moose has been the best couch buddy ever. Keeping me toasty and just big cuddlin.

Any way this is long. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon dude!

7 Likes