Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

So ladies and gentz…

I want to inquire on all aspects of shipping.

I want to know where you get your shipping supplies? Do you buy in bulk?

I’m talking coin flips, washers, stamps, envelopes, bubble mailers, mylar bags, and everything inbetween. Do you use label machines? Do you use shipping services like Pirateship?

You name it. I want to know. In this economy our $ needs to go further so any tips or tricks to saving money let’s hear about it.

Please get as detailed as possible and include links to your purchases.

9 Likes

I ran across 245 thank you cards with envelopes and sealer stickers for like 18 bucks on Amazon recently… I’m not sure if that’s a good deal or not, but they were a little on the small side. Looks like I caught them on sale. 20 bucks now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09XMWZD83?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

Not that it really saves any money since his washers are cheap, but I thought about just printing them. I really hate pucks when looking through my things and love flips, so it would lower the price point on sending with flips.

I also saw on temu flips for hella cheap. I’m sure they are junk, but like 200 for a couple bucks :person_shrugging:t2:

I could probably fit like 40 washers in a card to someone, so liked 70 cents or whatever a stamp costs

5 Likes

Flips and washer links :link:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AOYSSD8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

4 Likes

or…100ks Podložka Na Zahradní Hadice Těsnění Gumových Podložek - Temu Czech Republic

2 Likes
1 Like

I picked up 60 for $3.99 the other day on amazon.
Ended up buying 3 packs since they were this cheap. For some reason the link shows they are out of stock but they’re avilable on the Amazon app.

Stamps you must always look on ebay. 100 rolls for between $20 to $30 frequently. U.S. Forever stamps. Lots of great deals on Global as well.

Garden Hose Washers Rubber Washers Seals, Fit All Standard 3/4" Garden Shower Hose and Water Faucet Fittings (60, Black, 3/4-inch) https://a.co/d/3jyg4zy

3 Likes

Yea, just have to watch out on ebay stamps, Usually not made in the Usa, if you know what i mean…precede with caution… :grinning:

Yes I bought some rolls of stamps for $3 on Temu, and the letters used with them ship locally, but not far, meaning the machines that read them and look for a UV reaction to determine if they were real deem them as fake or a different UV hue. People are just buying those and selling them on Ebay since they look legit.

Interesting. I’ve never had a single issue with my stamps. Rare occasion an envelope may go MIA but in the last few months with my ebay stamps I’ve had excellent success and I send out a gang of envelopes a month.

2 Likes

I just bought 100 flips and 100 washers for $17 on eBay. Got the flips last week and they messaged me the washers have been delivered today. I buy my cards at the dollar store, and I take my mail to the post office.

3 Likes

I print pucks, I find thank you cards for 15-20 bucks for 100+, stamps from the PO, and sheets of 1 inch stickers and away they go.

3 Likes

That’s good. I’m sure some people just want some quick money also. USPS DID put out a report though that if they think the postage is fake on a letter, they will not return to sender, instead they will just destroy it without warning, so that has me worried lol.

4 Likes

Got an envelope today! :grinning:. Thank you @Rhai88 and @Rena93 ! I love the stickers!

16 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 & @Rena93
These arrived today. Very excited to try these seeds!

15 Likes

@SHSC-1 is having a flash sale on his beans right now! Check it out!

Any one who makes a purchase after I have posted this will get a 10 pack of the new…

• (Coastal Blueberry x BOG Sour Grape) x Blueberry Diesel
    (These beans are brand new and untested)

Go get some fire with your hard earned ducat’s!

14 Likes

Didn’t even realize this was happening so thanks for the heads up! Grabbing a pack of sticky lime because it sounds cool to me. And if I had more money, that black scratch is probably ridiculous :confused:

6 Likes

I will reach out to @SHSC-1 to confirm who has payments in the mail to him and once payment lands I will get everyone a pack of these in the mail for them!

I would love to buy some packs as well but financially right now its not a good time even at an excellent discounted rate.

Not to get to into the personal details of life but… someone decided to take out student loans/credit cards out in Rena’s name and we are having to get that sorted. About 18k worth of fraudulent shit. The people are extremely nonchalant about it too. We are on hurry up and wait mode for packets apparently to be filled out and then to be sent back in. :man_facepalming:t4: It actually blew my mind how little the lady at the lending company seemed to give a shit.

12 Likes

It’s unbelievable how little they really care. They only care if it’s happening to them :rage:. I hope you guys are able to get it sorted as fast as possible.

5 Likes

I was in the same situation but different, someone opened a UPS commercial account , and racked up 80,000 USD in shipping, The weird thing is i told them WTF. When i try to reroute a package for like 10.00 they need my credit card, but someone opens an account and racks up 80,000 they did not ask any questions…
I got it all square away but it was a Dam stressful 2 months…

7 Likes

I bet that was stressful… anything to do with finances and problems of the sort are just real mind fucks. I hope we can get this sorted fast.

7 Likes