Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @ix3u on the big win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Rhai88 for that spectacular off the chart :chart_with_upwards_trend: giveaway! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

That looks amazing @Rhai88 โ€ฆIโ€™m really starting to think the runt can produce some excellent quality over quantity.

4 Likes

I will never throw a runt away ever again. :laughing:

9 Likes

I hear ya there. For 2022โ€™s outdoor run, the 1st seed to germinate, grew for 3 days, and then just stopped. I told the kids to just leave it be, if it grows, it grows, if not, not a great loss. Damn thing 3 1/2 weeks later, decided, โ€œIโ€™m gonna grow nowโ€ It was still the runt when we set out in the swamp boxes, but once it hit sunshine, it caught up, and surpassed all the others it was growing with.
Some of the runts end up churning out some of the best smoke, thatโ€™s why I just leave em be to see whatโ€™ll happen.
Buds look pretty tasty there @Rhai88

4 Likes

@Kgrim 100% man. Give em some extra time and let them decide what to do. lol Iโ€™m excited to sample some of it tonight for sure.

:arrow_forward: In other newsโ€ฆ

I will be doing a seed increase with a pack generously provided by @Ratbastrd ofโ€ฆ

• Snow High - Oaxaca Zipolite x Acapulco Gold RS

Everyone fingers crossed for good germination rates!

Tent has been cleaned out and sanitized.

Now. Who to use?
Ionframe twins? Or the Scorpion Diablo?

30 Likes

Iโ€™d go with the Scorpion Diablo. Just for the ease of less hangers

2 Likes

I second the scorpion diablo also. Best wishes on your new run ur snow high @Rhai88

3 Likes

If u look at my old profile osogreen
I have the scorpion diablo
Itโ€™s well worth the money

2 Likes

Nice cross. Only beans I had from Snowhigh were the gold digger I bought at multiverse and I couldnโ€™t get any to pop. I gave them to my friend whoโ€™s been growing 20 years and no luck. His stuff is hit or miss. Mostly miss.

2 Likes

Yeah notoriously bad germ rates. Which is why Iโ€™ve always been gun shy about buying a pack but Iโ€™ll give this one my best and hopefully we can get some beans shared with some people! :wink:

6 Likes

Multiverse replaced mine with some HSC freebies which was nice. But I really wanted those gold diggers. This was a little bit before overgrow. So if I know what I know now then who knows I might have gold digger in the tent. I think with the community here itโ€™s very possible to make it happen. @Buddertonโ€™s landrace crosses are extremely viable. Ace and Dubiโ€™s seeds crosses also. I always wondered about the breeder that has Blue Orca.

2 Likes

Karma wise, I think the gods are on our side. Iโ€™m predicting a reasonable germ rate. Iโ€™ve had decent success with the straight Mexican landrace varietals from John. Those that pop are uber vigorous and produce really tasty buds.

23 Likes

Definitely the gods are on our side.

3 Likes

Letโ€™s show @Ris some love! Go join up in his discord! Growing up Ganja!

:arrow_forward: Like this post and join the discord server.

• I will send the winner 2 packs of beans(your choice)
  • Ryknows stickers
  • plus the very last OG x-mas 23โ€™ sticker! :exploding_head:

I will leave this here a couple of days and check on yous guys! :wink:

26 Likes

Giggity, giggity goooo!
Letโ€™s do this!
Neegans Bat and Gorilla Oozie from @Rhai88 discord wins :green_heart:
The banana sherbert was my first contest win from the vault!

Forgot to take a pic, but theyโ€™re soaking now :ok_hand:

18 Likes

Should be some impressive plants, good luck!

4 Likes

I joined up on the discord, show some love and support for @Ris :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Iโ€™m going to also, just need to use my tablet tomorrowโ€ฆit has Discord on it

Definitely gotta support each other:)!..

6 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88

16 Likes

@Jimdoors

nice. i hope you start some of those.

3 Likes