Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

@Rhai88 , (CBB x SG) x BBD arrived safe and sound! I’d snap a pic but I’m in a rush :star_struck: :star_struck: Thank you kindly.

5 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88!!!

11 Likes

Got a close friend who has room and is going to pop the “Chocolate Oozie” pack I won a minute back…

I told him we need to document it (it’s at his house, but I expressed the importance of giving props to the breeders and they get to see the progress of their genetics).so I’ll keep y’all in the loop

Thanks again for blessing me with those beans…

I then blessed a friend (he was beyond exctatic) so they can get into living soil and do what they were created for…to grow:)…

6 Likes

Maybe you can ask him to sign up on OG so he can keep us updated. We love new peeps!

6 Likes

Just tell him how generous and amazingly knowledgeable our members are lol. Good thing you can send pics through text and screenshot and share.

4 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to explain Overgrow to him in general…but he just wasn’t getting it 100%…I’m working on him

But…once he saw the genetics I had been blessed with, I swear his heart stopped!!!
And at that point…he’s literally drooling over the seeds and mentally started clearing space in his garden for new stuff

I did the OG thing and gave him anything he wanted from the box without question

When he would grab something I didn’t want to part with…
I realized why hold on to something that’s meant to be growing!!!

while I’m looking for an apartment I’m so happy some of these genetics can get growing.

Thanks y’all OG’RS for being here and blessing me with everything you all have…
Just kind words make a huge difference

11 Likes

So awesome that you are passing on the love! You’re a good guy! Very OG of you.
@percyryan66 :hugs: :green_heart: :100: :+1:

5 Likes

For now…I’ll middle man…I’m just stoked (and him too!) That these genetics are getting planted…he’s going to hunt through a bunch and whatever keepers he finds…cuts will definitely be offered out for free over here at overgrow

In the meantime, I’ll keep y’all posted
Thanks everyone for being so supportive

Thanks to having these genetics to offer…it finally got me back in the game with a local crew that does all organic living soil (knf etc …) doing smaller craft grows… focused on quality

Actually he gifted me back with his RSO
I’m a caretaker (disabled myself) for someone who is severely disabled and in constant pain…so the universe lines us up and he gave us like 5 syringes and is going to supply my disabled patient/friend with free oil from now on. Karma is real:)…

Thanks everyone for reading through that…if u did;)…

Next step is finding that apartment…so I can start planting seeds…I. Going insane not growing…I’m studying etc…but it’s hard not growing…at least found some locals doing the style grow so we can share whatever we find

9 Likes

Tonights excellent share…

Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Diesel
(who out there has a pack?) :eyes:

:arrow_forward: as grown by @Cannabinoid
“She gave us very nice, hard, dense buds. Had a sweet but rotten berry and burnt rubber smell before chop. Its had good 3 month cure now and is on point. Smells of wonderful earth and blueberries. The smoke is suuuuper smooth, and you definitely get the blueberry after taste. More of an evening smoke for me. Our current favorite of our selections. Definitely recommend and would pop again.”

46 Likes

ENJOY…YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE IT!

Beautiful Flowers, and thanks again for everything you do

My friend is excited to pop the Chocolate Oozie ASAP (can’t wait to see what he/we get)

5 Likes

Those are some beauty buds! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Alright 24 entries for the GUG giveaway.

Our winner is…

@Coffin_Dodger - send me your details and I will send you a list to pick from.

18 Likes

congrats @Coffin_Dodger !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Two minutes left in a ten hour shift slinging those tonnages. This was a damn sight for sore eyes. Wilco, dude. Lemme get outta here.
Thanks!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

OGbanner

How about a game of DUO’s

• Two OG’s per number. (1 pair of winners)
    Kicker: You have to decide on the same pack of beans!

:arrow_forward: up for grabz.

• BBD F2
  • BamBam F2
  • Chem Fuego F2
  • Soloberry #2

To the WIKI

1. @Scarlyle :us: @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  2. @luxton :canada: @cdues21
  3. @DirtySlowToes :us: @GallacreekD66
  4. @Conitl :us: @jessethestoner
  5. @OhNo555 @Emeraldgreen
  6. @Movement13 @darkillusion
  7. @503BudMan @Trimeresurus :us:
  8. @Trickster @Rhino_buddy
  9. @Osogreen261 @globalhead
  10. @Originalweedman @Sbeanonnamellow
  11. @Cannaology @Ratbastrd
  12. @JOHN1234 @IKEA22
  13. @ix3u @Cormoran
  14. @THCeed @CanuckistanPete
  15. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands: @freed111 :canada:
    Do not add numbers Two OG’s per slot
29 Likes

Thanks @globalhead
I appreciate it

1 Like

Awsome @Rhai88
Have a great day

2 Likes

Good luck folks, I won a pack of beans yesterday in another thread. God help my addiction.:laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Rhai88! :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Rhai88 !

@THCeed get in here and add yourself to 13 with me!

4 Likes