Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Ah I follow it carrys over to all threads :nerd_face: thank you for catching me up

1 Like

I tried once. Saw three people on there and scared me. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough! :rofl: I’ll try again when it calms down.:+1:

2 Likes

Happy EARLY BIRTHDAY
To Mrs. @Rhai88
:metal: :heart: :+1: :100:
Thanks for all your help too!

3 Likes

Happy St Paddys to Mrs. Rhai88 and thanks for letting your hubby play with his mates and mate-tresses?

2 Likes

Getting on a wiki can be alot like merging onto a busy fast-moving freeway, while riding a bicycle.

4 Likes

I think it’s more that fact that this is in #trading-post category bud. You can edit wikis in other areas but not in this section. Like I say though, you should hit TL2 tomorrow. Check out this link, it explains the trust levels and what you get with each one. :v:

6 Likes

I went to give this a :heart: and got denied by the :heart: police!

I guess now I’m really out I can’t even like posts any more… lol

6 Likes

Thanks for another awesome Friday @Rhai88, and all who donated, you are what makes OG Rock!!!
Happy Birthday to Mrs @Rhai88!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to Mrs Rhai88!!!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mrs. @Rhai88 :green_heart:

2 Likes

Happiest birthday to ur lady @Rhai88

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners tonight!!

Thank you @Rhai88 for another amazingly Fun Friday!!

Many thanks to @Carty , @Pigeonman , @Budderton , @Jimdoors , @Kavman , @Emeraldgreen , @tresbundles , @Greenfingers you all rock!!

Also big shout out to your Mrs.@Rhai88 and Happy Birthday!! you’re both awesome!!!

10 Likes

Happy birthday to Mrs. @Rhai88 hope you have a good one

1 Like

Happy birthday Mrs. R. Thanks for letting @Rhai88 come out and play with us! :grin:
And congrats to all the winners tonight!
:four_leaf_clover::v:

4 Likes

Okay totally makes sense now. I will give this a read through, LOL sometimes I wonder whether I’m just technically challenged or stoned AF LOL who am I kidding it’s both :rofl:

2 Likes

This one is epic, happy smokin of the green my OG’s :green_heart:

1 Like

It’s may favorite color. That sticker is going on there somewhere.

1 Like

My heart! I can’t take it! Well, maybe I can. :laughing:

Thank you for this amazing Friday, @Rhai88, @Carty, @Draig, @Pigeonman, @Budderton, @Jimdoors, @Kavman, @Emeraldgreen, @tresbundles and @Greenfingers! d8JBdDJ

Good luck everyone!

#45, lucky or not! :joy:

6 Likes

Happy St. PATTY’s…and a very Happy Birthday to your wife…she puts up with a lot… hope you’re making up for it later!! :partying_face: :birthday:

4 Likes

Niice!!! Will look awesome!

1 Like