Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

We’re finally caught up on mail! Everyone should have mail landing throughout this next week from me and the Mrs… except you Canadian OG’s expect that in about a month… :laughing:

With that said I say we toss some stickers out to a couple of people

I have a couple of the older OGTW 4x4in stickers left laying around lets get em in someone’s grow! We gotta clear space for a new 4-20 design colab between myself and @Heliosphear

2 Winners

To The Wiki

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @420noob
  3. @Kgrim
  4. @CanuckistanPete
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @LedZeppelin
  8. @THCeed
  9. @mota
  10. @Mrgreenthumb
  11. @Tuned :canada:
  12. @Greenfingers
  13. @Adventuretime86
  14. @mainerJ
  15. @patsnumone
  16. @Cartwright
  17. @Natea
  18. @PioneerValleyOG
  19. @Lady.Zandra63
  20. @gonzo
  21. @illicitmango
  22. @Kronnkk
  23. @A-Loc
  24. @Pigeonman :metal:
  25. @503BudMan
  26. @jamMAKEcan
  27. @Smoklahoma :us:
  28. @RadioWaves
  29. @Cannaology
  30. @MissinBissin :canada:
  31. @BuckeyeBeanz

Add numbers if needed.

26 Likes

hope all is well @Rhai88, thanks for the giveaway.

5 Likes

Thanks as always, @Rhai88, for all the fun you bring!! G8PxQ8j

Good luck everyone!

#9, #9, #9

Damn they go quick!

6 Likes

Thanks for the shot at a new sticker!
Hope life’s treating you well. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 was checking these out the other day they are rad! Good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

I continue to improve physically, thank you. My first three seeds have cracked, https://overgrow.com/t/hopefully-more-than-a-mota-of-motas-mota/102513/38 and more are moving in that direction. Next week I’ll start germinating OG seeds! Of fuck yes!!

Seriously, thank you for the heads up!! What a place!!!

6 Likes

So, as I only grow outside, I can use last years harvest pics? And is it 1 submission?

4 Likes

The only pictures I had were from my 2021 and 2022 grows, so that’s what I posted (along with that one photo from 1975). They’re what I have used for the first photos on my thread at the link I posted above.

Don’t know if that answers your question, but I hope so. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to see you back. @Rhai88 . hope all is well. :trophy:.:trophy:. Growers.:green_heart:.brother

2 Likes

Congrats winners!

@BuckeyeBeanz

@mainerJ

please send me your details!

25 Likes

Congratulations on the win @BuckeyeBeanz and @mainerJ woot woot :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations, @BuckeyeBeanz and @mainerJ!! Pot leaf hopper

Thank you for all the fun, @Rhai88!! d8JBdDJ

5 Likes

what a great start to the week! thank you @Rhai88. and all the donors and people who make things happen for others. much respect and gratitude to the “OG family”

6 Likes

@BuckeyeBeanz . & @mainerJ . congrats on the kool-azz. Win. Enjoy…
@Rhai88 . thanks for the opportunity as always your a champ. :trophy:

6 Likes

Yay! First win on OG! Big love and thanks to @Rhai88! I love the rad designs! Shout out to @Heliosphear! :metal::facepunch:

14 Likes

Congrats on your wins @BuckeyeBeanz . & @mainerJ !
What a great way to start a week!!! NOT Your typical Monday!

5 Likes

got that right! i don’t know what it is but when i win something on OG it really lifts my spirits. :innocent:

6 Likes

@Rhai88 Got my big 'ol sticker and the donor sticker today!!! thank you for doing all this for the fine folks of OG!! :heart_eyes:

To ALL of the people who are waiting on wins from me, or trades, Everything is in the mail!!! Half went out on Thursday-I had to get stamps for Canada, so second and last shipment went out this afternoon. :partying_face: :partying_face:

9 Likes

@Kasper0909 sugar haze has landed. Thanks

5 Likes

@420noob The poster made of OverGrow member best bud shots will be available after the contest. The same option will be provided to have the purchased poster personalized with a picture of their choose for the Center. The top 3 winners posters will have their winning picture in the center personalized and 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the bottom of the poster with the OG’s ID.

@jamMAKEcan Thank you :sunglasses: It’s gonna be historical, never before attempted or produced one of a kind poster. Seeyah there.

If you had a crappy Monday… kick back for a minute and watch this.

The OG 420 sticker is going to contain a alien and a Sasquatch smoking blunts in a field of cannabis with a sign that says… haven’t worked out the last part yet. Sample in a couple days.

Seeyah at the Party. :alien:

17 Likes