Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Was it Main Street?

1 Like

Thanks again for these @Rhai88 !

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

13 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 and @tresbundles
Seeds arrived safely :+1:

15 Likes

:partying_face: Awesome! glad they made it, bud! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I just love the stickers, oh yeah and the beans. Lol
Thanks for sharing the love.

21 Likes

So…

I believe I will be turning this into a Slap design for OG !

What do you all think?

This first 3 stickers will be given to the top 3 winners of @Heliosphear POTM contest. Which will be voted for by all you fine folks. First place will also recieve a T-Shirt from yours truly! Be sure to go show your best shot in flower!

The plan is to make these stickers 4x9in so they will be much bigger than usual!

That’s all for now! :wink:

29 Likes

I think it looks great! Already have a spot for it. Just in case I get some votes.:grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Sponsor. Sticker is AWESOME!!! in case no one else tells you today @Rhai88 you are incredible!

7 Likes

Totally!! Ten characters…

6 Likes

enjoyed some awesome fun here the past few fridays. just a shout out to the OG family to enjoy the friday happy hour. sippin a cold one & smoken a good one thinking about you all. :innocent:

7 Likes

I wanted to thank @blowdout2269 for being so generous and sending me my very first OG sticker. It’s going right in the center of my tent once it’s lights on. It wasn’t even a contest win, he just offered to send me one when he found out I didn’t have any Overgrow stickers. He even tossed in an extra sticker with it for me. Thanks so much for these.

17 Likes

Really, what’d else I put in there? Lol
Glad you finally got the letter bud.
Though, the real thanks outta go to @Heliosphear for being generous to send me two instead of one and be able to share the love. :wink::+1:

EDIT: Oh, the pic finally loaded. Now I remember!
That was the dispensary my BIL worked at before they went rec. Now it’s called Lytt in Pacifica, CA.

7 Likes

@Rhai88, look what showed up today. Muchas gracias amigo!

19 Likes

Nice sticker!

5 Likes

It is a very cool looking holographic sticker.

7 Likes

It looks great watching over the plants. Thanks for the great sticker @blowdout2269 and to @Heliosphear for the cool design and generosity.

19 Likes

Glad it finally got there better late than never!

That’s a couple of packs from a couple different people now who have gone missing.

Mail be pissing me off these days haha

Any way happy it landed and thanks for sharing with me as well! Much obliged!

10 Likes

12 Likes

Got this in the mail today! Super high quality! Thanks @Rhai88

19 Likes

Hey @Rhai88 , slaps landed yesterday. Here it is, acting as a reminder, on my seed fridge…Thank you very much!!

24 Likes