Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

:arrow_forward: To anyone who would like to donate to the 4th of July fun please read this entirely! The wiki signup below is only for donors and is not a giveaway:exclamation:

:arrow_forward: Alrighty ladies and gentleman I chose to go with the Smoked design as per the voting earlier but I have changed the color schemes on the smoke because the HOLO stickers had little to no pop with the black/white smoke backgrounds so I made the smoke in bright colors and the proof’s on the stickers look much nicer now.

:arrow_forward: All stickers ordered will be 4in x 4in and Holographic. There will be a limited amount of each of these.

:arrow_forward: I have also ordered 10 more of the DONOR stickers! These will be first come first served basis. If you already have one and would still like to donate by all means go for it …but I will only be sending to those I know do not currently have the donor sticker and donate [3] packs to the fun!!!

:arrow_forward: I will be starting the 4th of July fun on the Sunday the 2nd and do a few giveaway’s each day on the lead up to the 4th of July! This way everyone can be involved and have some chances to win some awesome beans/slapz! **The main event will be on the 4th of July and be drawn the next day!!!

:rotating_light: Below - Wiki Signup to donate to the giveaway fun! :rotating_light:
(THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY) (4th Donors only)
(Read the info above)

1. @MonsterDrank
  2. @Tuned :canada:
  3. @Cartwright
  4. @ix3u
  5. @tresbundles
  6. @VAkish
  7. @THCeed
  8. @Pigeonman
  9. @SHSC-1
  10. @Kushking902
  11. @Smoklahoma
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @Greenfingers
  14. @CanuckistanPete

Once we have enough donors I will close this wiki and be in contact with everyone individually to confirm what you’re giving away and how many total packs!

22 Likes