Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Wait until I clean this plant out!
I went poking around at some inner bracts last night before these just fell. So many healthy looking beans playing peekaboo!
Here’s a preview

Scarlet Grapes F2, coming soon to OG!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

18 Likes

Just got this in the mail thanks @Heliosphear, they are even better in hand as the pictures don’t do them justice! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

@Rhai88

Thank you. :sunglasses:

Beango :rofl: Awesome!

I just ate a meatloaf sandwich fo lunch… Sunday nap time.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Glad they made it safely bud.:+1: Enjoy :grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

Boosted Biscotti x Runaway Bride landed yesterday. :partying_face: Thank you @ix3u :grin::green_heart:

8 Likes

In case anyone was not aware. I have a tester thread for my beans.

:arrow_forward: Starting today I made some adjustments to the rules as I felt they may have been a bit hardcore for most people. I myself tend to do things a bit over the top sometimes. :laughing:

:arrow_forward: The cutoff date to Start seeds will be 12-31-23. (Doesn’t matter if its 2 or 20)

:arrow_forward: Just post a picture of germination in the thread of the beans being started before the mentioned date and some progress shots along the way. (Extra kudos to those who shows males before chop!)

:arrow_forward: In the end those who submit a completed Flower photo will be entered to be voted for best photo contest!

All completed testers will receive a tester sticker from me!

Top Prizes:

• First Place: OG T-Shirts(your choice of design/color) plus a $100 gift card to an online seed bank

• Second Place: OG T-Shirt(your choice of design/color) plus 2 additional seed packs from me.

• Third Place: OG T-Shirt.(your choice of design/color)

:partying_face:Let’s have some fun with this!!:partying_face:

22 Likes

Wow bro. No need to, but totally sweetening the deal right there! :wink:

2 Likes

Depending on how fast you can get em to me, I could pop two right now @Rhai88

3 Likes

I’ll be sending you out a pack with your donor sticker here shortly!

3 Likes

I just jumped into your discord :laughing: gonna peek around a bit if that’s okay.

3 Likes

Sweet! I’ll have at least two spots open, possibly more but I hope not because that would mean I’m not having a lot of success at my current endeavor :laughing:

2 Likes

The more the merrier. We’re small potatoes right now! haha Just trying to get things off the ground and both myself and @SkunkIE have a lot going on in life right now. We’re juggling a ton of crap currently lol

I’m already sending you a pack of my Negan’s Bat aka Tombstone F2 x BamBam that you won but if you’d prefer any of the others to test let me know I a thanks and a way to show my appreciation you tossing in with the 4th giveaway brother!

5 Likes

No worries! I just like looking around new servers lol.

Also, I should definitely be able to get some of the beans started before the cutoff date :muscle:

2 Likes

When do I get these to test? I can run ‘em when I get ‘em in my hot little hands.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I have quite a bit coming to you here shortly! lol I have a bunch of envelopes I’m putting together yet again so I’ll get them to you ASAP! :wink: I’ll also toss in an OG old english for you since you already have the donor correct? @Greenfingers

4 Likes

Which do you like more crossed with the blueberry diesel? The black cherry or the blueberry blast? Both sound great 🤷🏻

4 Likes

@ix3u seeds landed yesterday.
Thank You!!!

2 Likes

So the Black Cherry and the Blueberry Diesel both have the Cherry West Bx in the lineage so I am honestly excited for this because I know both are tossing out a combo of strong lemon citrus vibes as well as a super sweet berry pheno more so in the Blueberry Diesel but I do think this combo would be excellent in theory for anyone into citrus/sweet terps. Glad I have a bunch of these because a pheno hunt will be in order once I start seeing the info I get from testers.

However the Blueberry Blast(snow high) x BBD F1(male’s) will have big variety to offer. @other_barry can attest the the smoke on the Blueberry Blast female that was used to create this cross and just about everything I’ve seen from @anonymous4289’s BBD cross has been pretty excellent.

THAT IS A TOUGH CHOICE! haha

7 Likes

LOOK WHATIGOT in the mail this weekend!!! WOOT WOOT!!
Thank you so much @Heliosphear !
These rock!!! :+1: :grinning: :green_heart:
20230714_173702

19 Likes

That blueberry blast smoke is great. So far, that is the only plant I have grown that I completely smoked through my whole stash. Seed run coming soon, but immediately after that I will be doing a flower run to re-up. I miss having it to smoke on.

edit - I have yet to smoke any BBD or Cherry West, so I can’t compare them.

6 Likes