Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Suppose to have went to arizona to grow legal instead went to jail lol. Bummer to say the lease…glad to be back thou…

7 Likes

I am not going to push that one
Lol but I do love the UFC.

Mans oldest sport, sorry @Rhai88, I’m out

2 Likes

Woulda been great to have u out here growing with us az folks. This season been good and just threw update up of my az grow titled “half built greenhouse” hopefully in the coming years u can still make it out and pursue the dream

6 Likes

:blush::trophy::trophy: yup i seen it… Its amazing greenhouse… Im so mad dude is a meth junkie. Broke my dreams… But u never know what 2morrow brings :pray::crossed_fingers::thinking::eye::eye:

5 Likes

Interesting article…
tonomous region of China, a middle-aged European-looking man was found with a large cache of cannabis. Further analysis revealed that the man carried almost 800 g of cultivated cannabis with a high Δ 9 -tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content. Contrary to a first impression, this is not a sensational news item about an adventurous tourist facing a prison sentence far away from home, but a scholarly archeological report about the excavation of the grave of a 45-year old male of high social status, probably a shaman, buried around 750 bc. 1 The tomb was associated with the Tocharian culture, a nomadic population speaking a now extinct Indo-European language, depicted as blue-eyed and fair-haired in ancient Chinese records. The botanical and phytochemical analyses indicated that the cannabis was not merely gathered from wild plants, but instead cultivated from strains of cannabis selected by humans based on their potent THC content. Male cannabis plant parts had been removed, as these are pharmacologically less psychoactive. Russo et al concluded that the cannabis was cultivated for its psychoactive properties, rather than only as fiber for clothing or as food. This story illustrates the long-standing link between human beings and cannabis as a psychotropic drug… Imangine that​:trophy::trophy::thinking::+1:

9 Likes

Ladies and gentleman… it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been here in the giveaway thread. I do apologize things have been extra busy between setting up and working kinks out with the grow and tons of family gatherings but I think we should be on the more chill side of life for now. In the spirit of not having given away any packs other than on the Ryknows discord I feel I must get some packs out to some people.

I will be giving away :arrow_forward: (one of each) :arrow_backward: of the following.

:fire: 6 winners :fire: (all will come with Ryknows stickers!)

• Chocolate Oozie (Chocolate Marshmallow x Boozie)
  • Gorilla Oozie (GG4 x Boozie)
  • Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry
  • Negan’s Bat (Tombstone F2 x BamBam)
  • Blueberry Diesel F2 (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego)
    Originally created by @anonymous4289
  • BamBam F2 (Flintones x ToyZ)
    Originally created by @NugLifeFarms420

:arrow_forward: P.S. Myself @SkunkIE and some friends will sampling his Lemon OG, Lemon Jack, and Golden Sunset here shortly to see if all 3 are worthy of a cross to my Blueberry Diesel F1 pollen. If so, clones are well established and ready to go for some crosses and new beans will be made available for testing in the Ryknows thread!!! Contest is still ago if you start any of our beans before the end of the year. 3 chances to win an OG T-Shirt and best voted flower photo will also win a $100 gift card to a seed bank of your choice. Check out the rules/details RyKnows :rhinoceros: testers!

To the WIKI

1. @duo :canada:
  2. @Rabeats2093
  3. @Zolorp :us:
  4. @donuchee :us:
  5. @justanobody :us:
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @Coffin_Dodger
  8. @Movement13
  9. @OnePassionateGrower
  10. @BeTheLight :us:
  11. @Jim
  12. @illicitmango
  13. @THCeed
  14. @GallacreekD66
  15. @503BudMan
  16. @Natea
  17. @Jimdoors
  18. @anonymous4289
  19. @SubzeroIceKold
  20. @ShiskaberrySavior
  21. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  22. @Kgrim :us:
  23. @blowdout2269
  24. @freestyletothis
  25. @LzBoy :canada:
  26. @Piter :es:
  27. @Greenfingers :us:
  28. @CanuckistanPete
  29. @ix3u
  30. @seeds2weeds
  31. @HomegrownVABudz
  32. @dingys
  33. @patsnumone
  34. @Smooth
  35. @LedZeppelin
  36. @DrEvill :us:
  37. @freed111 :canada:
  38. @herojuana.tom :us:
  39. @jamMAKEcan . :us:
  40. @Kasper0909
  41. @OhNo555 :us:
  42. @420noob
  43. @Thats_bank
  44. @Tuned :canada:
  45. @Ghost_Rider
  46. @BIGJ :us:
    Add numbers as needed. Watch your edits.

Will draw tomorrow at some point after work! :wink:

49 Likes

Thank you OG. Ben a minute. And happy to see you back

4 Likes

Thanks for the wiki toss up, @Rhai88 . Those NB we started are almost ready for their new home. Can’t wait to see em take off and happy to try others! Glad to hear things are settling so’s you can get to enjoying that sick room you built out!
Good luck to all y’all and stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 for your generosity and for a fun time here:)…

Y’all work so hard and you share…I truly appreciate all of you

4 Likes

What a tasty sounding lineup of strains!!!
Glad you’ve got your new space all set up and can move forward.
Thank you @Rhai88 for the generous giveaway!!!
Needing one of those Rhino stickers for the Cannatrol!!!

5 Likes

Back at it, aye bud?
I seen a couple that I don’t have yet. :wink:
Gonna get down on this with y’all.
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks Rhai and Skunk!
Tbe Oozie sounds dreamy :+1:
Can’t wait to get the Neagans bat into some soil
Good luck everyone :seedling:

6 Likes

Many thanks for the chance!!

3 Likes

I don’t know what this is for but I want a pack of Nagans Bat, that one has got my attention.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Rhai88 ! I haven’t entered a giveaway in awhile, took three edits to get my name on there not stupid looking :rofl:

6 Likes

Way2go @Rhai88 … Missed you family.:blush:.:trophy:. Thanks for another awesome chance…

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for putting this giveaway together for all and the chance at a nice prize. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: everyone! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Dude…talk about being confused…I’m like-- wait…WHAT!!!

6 Likes

Hehe, a little bit of a delayed reaction there?
Yeah, but she got me too. :rofl:

2 Likes

@Rhai88 thank you for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

7 Likes