Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Congrats to all the winners last night, need to ask someone something hope it’s ok to post it here but where do I go to donate funds for OG to help keep feeds and stuff going, I truly like it here so I want to stick around, so many amazing OGers here so just wanted to show a little appreciation here for what all you OGers do for everyone, it’s really great to see how people help people here, instead of the bs on other sites,

8 Likes

@Jameslax That’s awesome send @LemonadeJoe a private message and he will take your donation for Overgrow! He will set you up with different ways to donate!

You can also check out @SHSC-1 Auction and pick up a pack of seeds. Auction proceeds go to overgrow.

10 Likes

Will do and thank you for the info, appreciated

1 Like

Ok thank you @Rhai88 I sent a message to him, appreciate the info

2 Likes

You could just subscribe to the patreon I believe the link is in his bio

1 Like

For anyone who is following the @SHSC-1 Auction… things just got a skosh sweeter for anyone who likes OG slapz and magnets.

9 Likes

I gotta say looking at that bundle again that is a mofo of a list! Very excited to even be in the running :metal:

2 Likes

when i listed it… this was me…
tumblr_o17ei32RGC1s2wio8o1_500-425285876

7 Likes

That’s right James, other sites will tell you where to buy hype seeds for $150/pack. Here people will materially actually help you. Big difference :+1: Glad you came over

6 Likes

@THCeed I hear the "Early Iranian " are gifted to you! Please send me your information!

8 Likes

2a999bde-acc2-4932-866a-e535eed2560d_text

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’m to tired to do anything else today, Thank you @Rhai88 Had a great time. Now I need a nap.

Playing me off stage… :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Big thanks @Heliosphear I am sure you have been very busy, rest is good. Great job

2 Likes

I will be closing and drawing the winner of the main event today

at 2023-02-18T21:20:00Z

Until then I will do another soft giveaway…

Whoever can tell me who sent me my first seeds on overgrow was and what the strain was will be sent an OG CCN holographic or refrigerator magnet

Lets see if anyone knows this info.

10 Likes

Thceed probably, maybe a blueberry strain

Maybe Doug sour bubble

Can have multiple responses?

My guess, assuming only one…

BOG

NugLifeFarms420 is the man… now the strain?

1 Like