Rhai88's Ongoing Grow

Lookin good broski!!

1 Like

Thanks dude! things are cruising along right now… I’ll have some seeds for you soon to give back some of the love you showed! How are things on your end? Green house make a full recovery?

1 Like

Ya, things are hanging in there, not a full recovery but things could be worse

1 Like

thats a good thing… glad to hear it’s not a total loss!

1 Like

Been a hot minute since I’ve posted in my own thread.

Tonight I will be smoking on some of the Tombstone F2 I grew that @DefNSmokn hooked me up with. Super easy to grow and I have multiple seeds of this which I’m excited about since I haven’t been keeping clones lately. So much to grow and not enough space. I know everyone knows the feeling!

This stuff did turn out pretty great smelling and has some great appeal in my opinion.

There are definitely some seeds as I did dust this with a banger of a male from @NugLifeFarms420 BamBam cultivar which I now have thousands of F2s of as well.

These seeds will go out to anyone interested here shortly for some Thanksgiving/Christmas love to give back to you OGs who may be interested. @ShiskaberrySavior You’ll be the first to get some! :sunglasses: I’ve not forgotten.

Currently I’m working on some testers from @anonymous4289. Blueberry Diesels! This strain has been pretty promising so far. a cross he made between Chem Fuego x Blueberry Pie. I like the fact that these plants were heavy on smell even before I flipped. Very good sign. Here is the BBDiesel on Day two since flip. Looking very good and plan to F2 this tent and do some pollen collection after the males have thrown some pollen at the females around week 5.

Hope everyone is growing some good medicine out there! Happy Friday OGs!

11 Likes

Update that smoke report!!! Fancy lookin buds ya got there!

1 Like

Kick ass smoke report… super mellow. Very drift off into na night mode. haha These F2s are the shit… it also retained that pepper smell and comes through in the flavor. it’s a winner for me!

4 Likes

Looks awesome
:fire::raised_hands: