Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Just made a small order. I would rather support the “little guy” especially an OG member and not Amazon.

4 Likes

He’s still trying to work the kinks out I believe. I love the page. It’s very informant for people that don’t know. That’s why I stay around. People trying to help people. My hands stink. Lol
Kush is the bomb.

3 Likes

I grabbed one more. Lol. The Hawaiian. Jaws cross. I did do the Ak- 47 also. Good luck @Ris
One love

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, fixed

2 Likes

Much appreciated my friend.

2 Likes

Keep up the good work here @Ris

14 Likes

Growing up Ganja-01 small
https://www.facebook.com/GrowingUpGanja/

Updates:

Payments: – It took some time for the verification process but most of the methods of payments have been suspended or terminated due to the industry we are in. Currently, we are down to only being able to accept via paypal and soon BTC.

**Credit card processors don’t want to work with businesses associated with cannabis. Go figure, :crazy_face: :woozy_face:

Website: – Small changes to the navigation to allow for quicker access to the products. Product categorization for clarity and ease of use. Adding a filter to the shop so you can sort by price and adding links directly to products in the sidebar.

Thank You: – I want to give a huge thank you to the OG community as a whole for your support. It is truly humbling to see all the love.

@Gonzo – Thank you for always being the first to show love on my giveaway posts and Growing Up Ganja posts in general. You have been a big help, even when it was just an idea. I want you to know, you are appreciated.

@Thats_bank – Like Gonzo, you have been a fan of Growing Up Ganja since the day one showing support and that hits me where my heart is.

@shag – Thank you for allowing me to reside on your island, wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Also, for your behind the scenes assistance in my endeavor. You tossed out a promotion for me to the island and that is F’in awesome.

Ris-pectfully,

Ris

17 Likes

Unfortunately till the feds take the ganja off the schedule 1 list, baks are not going to be able to work with cannabis businesses. Sucks balls. Like the updates on your site that is really cool.

I am glad you are a member of this island paradise. I am sure 2023 will be a great one for growing up ganja, hope you kill it this year @Ris

6 Likes

You wouldnt happen to still be looking to pick up a pack of JAWS Genetics - Cherry AK-47

3 Likes

Did somebody say cherry AK 47? :metal::metal::metal:

5 Likes

I kind of changed the way I’m sitting too @Mrgreenthumb.
Whats up w/ Cherry Ak47 RIS?

3 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb & @MissinBissin – I am currently looking at 4packs of the Cherry AK-47 and happened upon a thread where MrG was saying he was going to be interested in picking some up in the future.

Im trying to clear them out so i can reup. Im thinking of keeping one for myself :crazy_face: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I am sooo down for the AK 47…was one of the first strains I I flowered out back in 2007… never had the chance at the cherry pheno thou

4 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb – Let me know if you plan on making a purchase on www.growingupganja.com/shop and I will get you a 15% off code.

@MissinBissin – same for you my friend

6 Likes

That code will come in handy, just can’t make a purchase yet, got a contractor coming this weekend and is gonna be kinda speedy. I am thinking mid next month.

4 Likes

Should i reserve a pack for you?

4 Likes

Yes for sure… your site is really coming nice. Just was over there checking stuff out, making a list

4 Likes

Done, its yours.

Thanks brother, I have a new version of the sight already im almost finished with it. Its going to make the shop much more intuitive

6 Likes

I accept that beautiful offer @Ris

5 Likes

Black Market Breeders
Great Lakes Genetics
Tony Green’s Tortured
Bad Dawg…
and Now JAWS !!!

Gonna be a Wild Year @Ris
Thank You

7 Likes