Ris - Growing Up Ganja

pretty confident in saying you can add Strawberry Hill Seed Co. to that list as well :wink:
As long as the postal system doesn’t interupt that plan hehehe
Happy St Paddy’s Day @Ris !!

9 Likes

Happy to get your gear out there and in the hands of growers.

5 Likes

That is cool. Happy Saint Paddy’s

3 Likes

Time to say thanks to dear OGer @Ris!
Beans are safe and sound brother!!
Appreciate it! Thanks a lot!!

11 Likes

Damn, man. I had forgotten i even sent these. Thanks for letting me know, where did they land, Brazil, right?

6 Likes

Thanks @Ris I hope things are going your way .
Very nice I’m very happy .

@SHSC-1 Hopefully you’ll be up there soon. I think this is going to be my last purchase for a few years I think I’ve been around to every sponsor .
I definitely have tried to show support and grow your genetics . The people here have very good gifts . I’ve been very happy with that . Also like to show support to the people that try to make this happen for everybody else . I love giving out the stickers and freebies .
One Love
Sour lemon OG that sounds delicious

10 Likes

Growing up Ganja-01 small
GrowingUpGanja Facebook
GrowingUpGanja.com

Updates:

Payments: – We have found a card processor that is willing to work within the Cannabis community, For legal reasons i won’t be sharing the name. This will allow us to accept payment via PayPal, Bitcoin and once again credit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)

Website: – The next update will be completed by end of this month and will include ther changes to the shop as well as a fresh look for the homepage.

Vendors – Our list of quality genetics is taking shape, happy to announce that coming onboard we have the following:

G13 Labs
Big Island Genetics.(Growing Up Ganja Exclusives to come)
DNA Genetics.
Strawberry Hill Seed Co.

We still have more in the works so check back often.

Thank You: – I want to give a huge thank you to the OG community as a whole for your support. It is truly humbling to see all the love.

Special Thank you to,

@Hemp – Thank you for being the first customer to purchase seeds from Growing Up Ganja. Not to mention allowing me to use you as a trial run for logistics. You are absolutely the best possible first customer I could ask for. From the looks of it the timing couldn’t have better, Happy to be your last purchase for the next year.

@Kgrim – Thank you for your kind words and for being the first purchaser of ACI equipment. Were glad you were satisfied with our service and look forward to helping you out in the future.

To show our appreciation I want to give both @Kgrim and @Hemp a one time 25% off coupon code. Message me for you code, @Hemp you may select someone to receive your code if you should so choose.

Ris-pectfully,

Ris

21 Likes

I’ll be back . Very happy for you .

7 Likes

@Ris since you’re going to start handling DNA genetics, can you check and see if any LA Confidential is available??? I “smuggled” seeds back from Toronto back in like ‘08. I gave my friend a clone, and he grew it out until ‘20 when he lost the mother. Haven’t seen it in stock for a couple years. Hope it’s not discontinued.
Thank you.

7 Likes

@Ris Yep!! Brazil it is!! Thanks again!!

5 Likes

Happy to let you all know that Growing Up Ganja will be selling Bud Buster Pro at our shop. Its a phenomenal product that works better than advertised.

Thanks again @BudBusterPro, for allowing us the opportunity to sell such an amazing product.

13 Likes

Wow doing good man! It’s super cool bob is working with you as well great product great guy. Going through another great guy and awesome OG’er.

3 Likes

It is discontinued, Closest thing is a cross between that and animal cookies

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate you checking.

3 Likes

Ohhh man look what I got today…
AC Controller 79
I’ll do the unboxing & setup later
You’re the man @Ris ! Thanks again

15 Likes

Nice score @Gonzo…and cool giveaway @Ris

5 Likes

Well, I’m tuned in. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Growing up Ganja-01 small
GrowingUpGanja Facebook
GrowingUpGanja.com

The last giveaway was over 20 days ago… Lets change that.

Here’s what you can win.

As always if you don’t win and want to grab one for yourself, here is the link INKBIRD.SHOP use code GUG20 for 20%OFF everything in there store.

Tag a friend so they don’t miss out! Thanks for your continued support. New items will be in the shop at the same time as the drawing for this prize.

Add your name to the list. No overwriting, a winner will be selected Friday at 8pm PST
If you have already won this prize you are not eligible to enter. Ask to be added to the call list so you don’t miss out on any giveaways.

1. @420noob

2. @A-Loc

3. @buck90

4. @Mrgreenthumb

5. @Mr.Christmas

6. @killabud

7. @DougDawson :canada:

8. @HeadyBearAdventures

9. @Kgrim

10. @MoBilly

11. @CADMAN :canada:

12. @CanuckistanPete :canada: