(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Damn thanks for the heads up but I didn’t see it in time. I had “Fire Alien Romulan” once and it was a really nice strain.

5 Likes

@Slick1, I gave you my spot at #56 on TL2! I’ve got too many as it is. As soon as I can afford a couple packs of stamps I’m gonna be offloading a lot of the old co-op stuff that will take me ages to get to.

7 Likes

i think i missed out… not sure… I’m confused on the sign up. im not too worried. i still have some other seed i got earlier plenty to work with lol
t

6 Likes

Hey @ifish , it’s not a problem at all bud. You pointed out a valid concen, nothing wrong with that. I appreciate you bringing it up.

3 Likes

There is plenty to go around you will not miss out I promise you and if you feel like you have been just let me know and I will make sure you get taken care of. I have plenty. Might not be this flavor. I was checking you out earlier I like your little garden. One Love

7 Likes

Goji OG is open…

4 Likes

F**k that went fast, the one day I didn’t log in!

11 Likes

I’m sorry for adding another member who unfortunately is having a hip replacement surgery done and I just wanted to make sure that he got on the list but I totally understand y it has potential for problems so apologies for adding him The Doc

6 Likes

Brother, no need to apologize, you did a nice thing. Some just got concerned about the potential of a problem, not an actual problem at this point. Don’t sweat it.

6 Likes

That is exactly one of the reasons I gave as expectable in group.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Definitely appreciated! It’s one of those strains that has been on my radar for awhile now so very cool. :beers:

I’ll split my pack with you. Seeing as ChronicMcBudz was nice enough to give me his spot it seems only right to pay it forward.

20 Likes

Good man!!!

7 Likes

I greatly appreciate it.

7 Likes

Gave a good stripping of yellowing leaves, lower branches and thinned out the middles a bit. Going to spray for bugs as these were vegged outdoors. Pollen should start dropping this week, so a spray at lights out is perfect for timing right now.

Giants, a few of these males are pushing 7’ tall, the females are all between 5’ and 6’ tall

62 Likes

Looking so healthy over there.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:guess i missed it again for some reason i could not get on was they doing something to the sight??? :mage:

2 Likes

The ssl cert expired.

4 Likes

This wiki filled up before the site went down, the list was full within 24 hrs. Of being opened.

6 Likes

wow cant believe i missed it man.

4 Likes

It went fast…I got #2 spot, notified 2 members that the sign up was up…Everything was full by the time they got here. It went FAST! :smiley:

7 Likes