RookieBuds' Stash Cache

Short pheno, week 7.

Tall pheno, also week 7.

7 Likes

Hey @RookieBuds , not sure how I missed this, just got caught up. Everything looks great man!:+1: I’m on watch now! :grin:

2 Likes

That tall one looks bomb. Nice job!

2 Likes

Thanks to you man!! Appreciate the wealth-share. These HSC beans have been an absolute pleasure to grow.

1 Like

Small Jelly done & trimmed. Smells like mangoes & jellybeans, SO awesome.

Tall Jelly catching a nice fade, should be chopped next week at week 9. This one is starting to develop into a grape chewing gum smell.

7 Likes

@Budderton the “Carl’s Meats” are doing really well, hanging out with a Pineapple AK auto (front)

4 Likes

Right on! Looks like they’re trying to be more normal for you.:grin:

1 Like

Yeah they’re really nice plants honestly, even with me giving them pretty much “bare minimum” nutrients and skipping a watering here & there.

About 5 days into flower getting stretchy:

I feel like I shoulda gave em another month veg, but i just wana see what they do before i try to pull a big harvest out of this strain.

6 Likes

Pineapple AK auto doing her thing in the 2x2. She was lonely so I started 3 fems i had sitting around:

Puff Puff Pass Cultivars’ Skunk Ape (Gator Breath x GG4)

I lowered the light to about 10 inches, and the plant seems to love it. Cruise control for now!

The 4x4 is also coasting along, at two different speeds so to speak. PBB has maybe 2 weeks to go, the Budderton testers have only been in flower for like 5 days.

7 Likes

Looking good @RookieBuds ! Quite the contrast of colours! I hope they turn out good for you!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

The Budderton testers are killin it!! No tomfoolery as of yet, flowers are really popping @ 16 fays flower. I combed over them for balls n bananas, so far so good :+1::blush:

PBB “093” on the home stretch. One more week i think.

7 Likes

Can’t forget the Pineapple AK auto. Man, she’s a LEAFY fucker, and loves to block her own node sites. This is her next to a Budderton tester:

I’m doing minimal stuff to this plant, not looking for a big yield but just a good finish. No smell at all from her yet, no trichomes or frost to speak of, just “hairs n leaves” :rofl: lol

8 Likes

Right on @RookieBuds ! Everything looks beautiful and healthy! Watch the stretch on those. The ones I ran went 2x.:grin: Glad to hear they are sexually stable so far.:+1: Thanks for doing such a good job with them, I hope they turn out nice for you!

4 Likes

It’s literally my honor to grow these man, thanks for reaching out :+1:

3 Likes

Day 23 flower and they’re stretching so hard it looks like I schwazzed them :rofl: lol! Hopefully they’ll start fattening up soon.

7 Likes

Very nice plant shaping!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I should’ve did a better job with canopy leveling, but these are just testers that I’m not putting a ton of effort into, but the next time I grow these I have some idea what to expect :blush:

3 Likes

The Pineapple AK auto is starting to stack really nicely and is juuuuust getting some frost on her. Smells like straight grass but a wee bit of underripe pineapply sweetness is starting to come thru.

Puff Puff Pass Cultivars’ Skunk Ape fems, doing much better since I’ve moved them closer to the light. They got stretchy so I re-buried the stems a bit, which is why they each look like they’re on the side of the cup.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, also pulled the “093” Peanut Butter Breath right after 9 weeks because she just looked perfect. It just started raining & the weather has cooled which is perfect, we always seem to get a frickin heat wave when I’m trying to dry plants :skull::rofl:

7 Likes

Looks like some quality hash making material!
Is this the one you’ve decided to let go @RookieBuds ?

1 Like