RookieBuds' Stash Cache

Oh hell no, this one is the keeper, that I hope to cross with the MB(OGKB) x SB that you sent me. My dad and i have every intention on keeping this one indefinitely.

3 Likes

Right on! It looks scrupulous! I just cut a MB x SB mom that was pollinated by the SB once again. So a backcross to the Sherb Breath male.(which was a normal grower). :grin:

2 Likes

One of the Budders is stacking nicely!

I’m calling them “Big Carl” :star_struck:

4 Likes

Nice to see that early frost @RookieBuds ! I like the structure on that one. Nice and open so the light gets in and the flowers have lots of room to develop. These ones took their time but filled out decently for the most part. Did you get a stinky one, any hints of a terp profile yet?

1 Like

Nah they’re very much still developing, the sugary leaves still smell very green almost grassy, but then again so did our “094” PBB, the big yielder we let go. The two plants do smell a weee but different, but still early and grassy so it’s hard to tell. One’s stacking bigger, and the other has bigger individual calyces.

2 Likes

Edited and refreshed :+1::fire:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I love it! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

The petioles on these Big Carls are CRAZY!!! Big ass leaf stems that reach all the way across the plant. Thick, too, like hard to pull by hand!

I moved the autoflower in with them because there was a lot of wasted light in there.

Skunk Apes now cookin by themselves in the 2x2.

4 Likes

They stretched pretty good, didn’t they? Looks like they’re done stretching , so now we’ll see how they fill out. Note: This selection was not based on yield at all, but rather effects and terp profile. But some of the testers where fairly robust. :grin::+1:

1 Like

As a keeper of a low yielding PBB, I’m cool with that :blush: one of them FOR SURE is gonna stack heavy, the other will probably have big calyces but lower overall yield. So far they smell “similar” but nothing to write home about yet. Very happy with these so far!

1 Like

Skunk Apes got transplanted. It was then i realized, “shit, i need a 6th plant” so i dropped one:

Humboldt Seed Co’s Collie Man Kush! I’m actually really excited for this because I’m a big fan of Slightly Stoopid, and this is supposed to be some super offensive dank. Can’t wait :metal::blush:

5 Likes

This autoflower is killin me. . … it’s so bland, I’ve been on the verge of just throwing it out a couple times, but I might as well finish it. It literally smells like fresh brickweed, super unimpressive and uninspiring. Oh well, maybe it’ll still be good smoke.

It just looks so. . …plain. It’s like the Ernest Borgnine of weed :man_shrugging:t2::rofl: lol!

3 Likes

Update on the Big Carl’s. … man, these babies are STACKIN! —Okay, well, one is :rofl: lol! But even the smaller one, the flowers are impossibly dense! And so far, no tomfoolery from either plant, no balls or bananas, just pure sinsemilla baby!

And the smaller one is exhibiting some nice color. Both seem to be foxtailing on the higher buds, that could be my fault for not raising the light at the end of their stretch.

Terpene profile is still developing, they’re both pretty similar but for the most part just smell like “green hash”, the smaller one has a tinge of sweetness to it. But man, i gotta admit, for just being some mystery seeds i got from some person off the internet, I’m impressed :rofl::metal: hahaha! Nice job on the genetics @Budderton Thank you for these, can’t wait to try the OGKB leaners!!

4 Likes

They are looking good @RookieBuds ! I suspect the structure is genetic, both parents were “wispy”. Selected for strong effect, less for terp profile. I think that accounts for the lower frequency of extremely loud terp phenos that we talked about earlier.
You should get strong effects, hopefully you get a real stinker! (I had 1 outa 10-12 that stank enough for me):crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I’ll wager that smaller one is gonna be the better smoker out of the two, but time will tell! Thanks for putting the work in on them, I appreciate that!:pray:

3 Likes

Yeah neither are very loud, almost every plant I’ve grown to this stage with this level of frost on it, has yelled at me with smells when I open the tent up, but not these. They’re subtle, but smell really nice when I directly disturb them. And that’s totally cool with me, if anything that’s a prime stealth-grow strain :metal:

It’s my genuine honor to keep these going :+1::+1:

3 Likes

D000D, this baby was 20 bucks at my local dispo!! I had to get one, seeds are like 300+ and there’s no way I’m pay that much for seeds, as bad as I want them.
Also not sure why they put “Beltz” but I pointed that out, it’s just "Belts :man_shrugging:t2::rofl:

7 Likes

They’re only 10 dollar clones with the “s”. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I always pay double for it to end in Z :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice plants you got there brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m really stoked on the current 2x2 contents

1 Like