Sasquatch Medicine Multi Project

Update from today

The column on the left are the 4 Azad Kashmir, the next column are the 4 BOG Sour Bubble, the 2 larger plants in the 3rd column are the Mendo Breath s1. The seedlings which were initiated 15 days after the 10 older plants are 2 Nigerian Sunshine, 3 Tangerine Dream x C99, and 3 Orange Goji f2.

19 Likes

nice!! looking real good!

1 Like

Will be uppotting the 10 older plants in a week or so.

2nd light will be deployed. Male tent in another location will be set up and ready for Sour Bubble pollen collection…

4 Likes

exciting! exciting!

2 Likes

Update day 28 from soak and day 13 from soak

The 10 started 28 days ago are all at 4th node. The shortest are the Mendo Breath S1s, followed by the BOG Sour Bubble, the Azad Kashmirs are the tallest. Of the ones started 13 days ago, all( 2 Nigerian Sunshine, 3 Orange Goji F2, 3 Tangerine Dream x C99) doing well. Will be feeding tomorrow morning, probably a week out from first transplant on the 28 day olds.

12 Likes

You weren’t kidding! Like a Russian fridge in the middle of the road them’s Mbreath S1’s are!! Everything’s looking great here @Sasquatch ! Chair is pulled up :wink:

3 Likes

I’m late to this party!!! Congrats on the journey so far!

1 Like

Update:
Azad Kashmir

Sour Bubble

Mendo Breath S1

Group shot with the Nigerian Sunshine, Orange Goji F2, and Tangerine Dream x C99

The 31 day from soak crew will be uppotted in the next few days, the 16 day from soak group has a little way to go yet, what are the next 3 strains I should start…about that time!

12 Likes

Maybe GG4 RIL, Franco’s Lemon Cheese, and Maui Wowie ( Cherry Bomb ) Fem? What do y’all think?

2 Likes

11 Likes

Transplant day for the first 10, Solos to 1 gallon plastic, Mendo Breath S1’s to 3 gallon fabric. Will update later. All at 5th node. Moving from a Happy Frog/Perlite 3:1 to a Ocean Forest/Perlite 3:1.
Saw one tiny gnat 2 days ago, deploying sticky paper, mosquito dunks at ready…

15 Likes

Transplant completed! The ones in the black pots are 35 days from soak, the Solos 20 days from soak.

Azad Kashmir

Sour Bubble

Mendo Breath

17 Likes

Looking great there @Sasquatch !

3 Likes

Looking good from the 41st parallel.

2 Likes

The 10 transplanted have perked up big time in the last 24 hours…

21 Likes

Perky indeed! :hugs:

2 Likes

Used a sample of this to inoculate the transplants, watered some into the transplants and Solo dwellers as well!

8 Likes

Update, the 10 older plants working on 6th node. At 37 days from soak, Azad Kashmir at bottom (4), Sour Bubble in middle (4), Mendo Breath S1s top (2)

The 22 day from soak in Solos Tangerine Dream x C99 on left (3), Nigerian Sunshine center (2), Orange Gigi F2s on left.

12 Likes

Today’s update:
Azad Kashmir

BOG Sour Bubble

Mendo Breath S1s

Orange Goji F2s

Nigerian Sunshine

Tangerine Dream x C99

Group Shot

Some warped :leaves: from too low humidity

19 Likes

They look happy. Growing fast. I see some Nigerian strains I like. That might be the same strain. Different seeds.

1 Like