Sasquatch Medicine Multi Project

Just realized that what I have said was Nigerian Sunshine are in fact Nigerian Sunshine x Grape Stomper OG testers from @SCJedi . My stoned brain didn’t recollect that…Note to self, label everything in the vault AS SOON as it arrives!

6 Likes

I think I seen chitown had some. I believe. Maybe not the same name :100:. That could make a big difference. Sometimes stuff is different good or bad. I’m digging it.

1 Like

Update, the 10 larger plants at 6 weeks from seed soak, the 8 smaller at 27 days.

17 Likes

Looking good. Now you got it going. Nice leaf pattern. How much bigger are you gonna let the five week old ones get before you flip? I’ve been cutting back. 4 and 3 weeks on the flip. I did 4 this time 2 weeks in veg. I did clones the same way. Just messing around. I want smaller plants. So I trying to push the limit. I guess you could call it that. Peace

3 Likes

Probably won’t flip any of these for another 2 weeks minimum. Plan is to sex the bigs, then transplant females to larger pots. Males will stay in the 1 gallons. Will move Sour Bubble male(s) to a separate location and collect pollen. If no males for the Sour Bubble will try using STS to reverse for S1’s. Will take cuttings of all plants, then any males of the other strains will be culled. My objective for the bigs is filling my personal jars and producing Sour Bubble seed. The smalls will be moved to another location and flowered for the jars.

6 Likes

BOG Sour Bubble

Mendo Breath S1
Azad Kashmir

26 Likes

I would love to have some SB for the garden! They look fantastic! Lovin the show!

2 Likes

May I add that I LOVE how you are able to grow those Azad Kashmir’s on your ceiling!

8 Likes

:joy: I think that may be a first!

5 Likes

Do they get that big? I believe I have some of those seeds.

. That’s why I’m interested in his grow. I’m looking forward to it.

5 Likes

I was only taking the piss about the photo’s being presented upside down; thus looking like the plants were defying gravity by growing from the ceiling down to the floor.

All in all I don’t know; maybe the do get that big under the correct conditions!

GO FOR IT!
I’LL BE HERE CHEERING YOU ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

4 Likes

Your a great person. I enjoy you stuff also.

2 Likes

What??? You aren’t supposed to grow ‘em from the ceiling???
BTW, are these fungus gnats???

8 Likes

Yes 100% type of fungus gnat, you got a seriously fantastic grow going.

5 Likes

Thanks for confirming that @Heliosphear !!! Watching your BOG and MTF medley with great interest! Will add crushed mosquito dunks to the next hydration cycle, deploy more yellow flypaper, and increase airflow. Those 3 were from 2 small sheets set in the middle of the area over about 33 hours.

5 Likes

The smalls (Solos) that I watered with the remains of my transplant inoculant are at least 4 days ahead on root development compared to the bigs at the same age! Transplant moved up to Monday for the smalls! Hoping the bigs show sex soon!!! Want to get the gals in bigger pots soon!!! At 2 to 3 weeks from initiating flowering!

6 Likes

Update: Bigs at 48 days from soak, smalls at 32 days from soak. Smalls need to up-pot soon, bigs as well!
Group shot

Azad Kashmir

BOG Sour Bubble

Mendo Breath S1

20 Likes

Man you can see they are loving it. I like to do daily pictures.

1 Like

Your frequent images are awesome as well. To be truthful it helps me keep track of things!

3 Likes

I do the same.

1 Like