Sasquatch Medicine Multi Project

Hello fellow OGs! New projects underway for Fall.
First up is an Indica dominant grow. 10 seeds dropped to soak in shot glasses of RO water, placed on top of refrigerator. Seeds are 2 X Mendo Breath S1 from Sebring, 4 x BOG Sour Bubble purchased direct October 2020, and 4 x Azad Kashmir from Diggy.

36 hours later all Mendo Breath S1 and Sour Bubble and 1 Azad had tails long enough to plant. 3 remaining Azad went in to a damp paper towel in a zip lock (on top of the refrigerator) and 24 hours later they were ready to plant. As of noon 9/30, 9 of 10 are above dirt and looking good! Males will be kept ( and moved to a different location )and pollen collected. Will create some seed of the bubble and take clones of all plants. I

Will try to update once a week!
Will detail the other projects as they get underway!

44 Likes

I’ve got some Mendobreath so I’ll watch this to see what’s it’s all about ,)

5 Likes

do you have each seed labled? if not, then you wont know which is which

2 Likes

Yes @GoGoKid all solo cups are labeled, different strains were soaked in 3 different, labeled shot glasses. I use painters tape and sharpie, fresh labels each up-pot. Will be going from solos to 1 gal plastic, then 3 gallon fabric.

11 Likes

Im in for the show! thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You had me worried for a while then, i thaught you had just put them all in the same water lol, ive read about it happening before.
Coming along for the ride too. All the best with it. Gogo

2 Likes

Good news!!! All 10 are above soil and seem to be doing fine! ( that is 100%) This location is secure and looking good! Will update weekly. Now to the Sativa project…. Probably BOG LSD, Franco’s Lemon Cheese, and Nigerian Sunshine for my multi-tour Afghanistan buddies…
Will be a third location, strains TBD…

Also a separate Male stable…

Appreciate my fellow OG’s!!! Thank each and every one of you!!!

16 Likes

Will be dropping these strains early AM today…

9 Likes

So, at 2 weeks from soak, all looking good, one Sour Bubble looking a little strange but thinking will grow out of it.

Mendo Breath

Azad Kashmir (orange solos)

BOG Sour Bubble

Strange Sour Bubble seedling

Group shot

Delayed initiating the BOG LSD, Franco’s Lemon Cheese, and Nigerian Sunshine as location 2 is not yet ready to go, hopefully will initiate tomorrow. See y’all next week!

25 Likes

Location 2 update:
Dropped 4 seeds each of Orange Goji f2( received from @corey ), Nigerian Sunshine, and Tangerine Dream x C99 in shot glasses of RO water at 14:40 local time today.

21 Likes

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to watch this unfold! Good luck bud!!

4 Likes

Nigerian Sunshine is a tester I received from @SCJedi in January 2021, sorry about the delay, May the Force be With You!!!

6 Likes

After a 43 hour soak, 4/4 Tangerine Dream x C99, 3/4 Orange Goji f2, 1/4 Nigerian Sunshine ready for solos, moved to solos. The rest of the seeds into paper towels, bagged on top of fridge.

Shot of the nursery…

16 Likes

2 more Nigerian Sunshine in soil. One of each Nigerian Sunshine and Orange Goji f2 left to pop/plant. No big difference since yesterday so no image today. Of the 20 solo cups in the nursery, 10 hold 2 week old plants, 10 have sprouted seeds about to manifest above soil.

7 Likes

Of 2nd round, 3 orange goji f2 seedlings above ground and clear of shells (1 still in moist paper towel), 1 Nigerian Sunshine above ground and clear of shell, 2 in solos not yet above soil, one still in moist paper towel. One Tangerine Dream x C99 above soil and free of shell, 2 in solos not yet above soil, one germinated seed probably a loss after I knocked solo over, spilling seed and soil “dumbass!!!”. Will keep it around for a while just in case it survived. So 5/12 healthy seedlings, 4-5 of remaining 7 should be above soil in the next several days, remaining 2 not yet sprouted in moist paper towel.
First round strains 10/10 growing well, first feeding and images tomorrow.

Overall for the 22 seeds initiated in last 3 weeks 91% germination, 45% above ground and looking good.

Update tomorrow!

9 Likes

So, all four BOG Sour Bubble, Azad Kashmir, and both Mendo Breath s1 looking good and starting to accelerate.

BOG Sour Bubble

Azad Kashmir

Mendo Breath s1

As far as the new seedlings, 3/4 of each strain is above ground. The Tangerine Dream x C99 one seedling failed after germ and planting, the Orange Gogi f2 lost a seed- failed to start. The Nigerian Sunshine lost a seed- failed to start.

Group shot

16 Likes

Looks like a nice start. I’m hanging around.

3 Likes

Just gonna pull up a chair in the back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:v::call_me_hand::pray:

3 Likes

This is a great line up of Genetics, Good luck on your grow. I’m excited to see what kind of smells you get from the Mendobreath S1…

8 Likes

So, quick update, had a Nigerian Sunshine seedling crap out on me. So, atm, early veg: 2 Mendo Breath s1, 4 BOG Sour Bubble, 4 Azad Kashmir. Healthy seedlings above ground:
2 Nigerian Sunshine, 3 Orange Goji f2, 3 Tangerine Dream x C99. The TD x C99 I kicked over and spilled the other day is one of the three, just a bit off center LOL

13 Likes