Sasquatch Medicine Multi Project

Saw a hint of preflower on the Azad Kashmir a couple days ago, I hope I can get a good sense of M/F soon on the bigs so I can maximize my female profile regarding transplants…may have to up-pot all and break out some mothballed HPS :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Update, for the bigs we are at day 51 from soak, for the smalls 36 days from soak. Everyone needs bigger shoes, hopefully I will be able to determine sex Monday pre transplant on at least some of them.

The 4 in front are Sour Bubble, with 2 Mendo Breath S1 behind

4 Azad Kashmir

Group shot

25 Likes

They are getting some nice colors. Fatttt leaves.

1 Like

Looking good @Sasquatch! Thank you for sharing

3 Likes

Update: Bigs at 54 days from soak, smalls at 39. Going 2 days at 12-12 lighting and back to 18-6 to try and hurry preflowers. One of my workspaces has become compromised, so I will not be able to keep all the males. (Will be cutting clones) Will be keeping Sour Bubble and Orange Gogi F2 males for pollen collection.
Nigerian Sunshine x Grape Stomper OG

Tangerine Dream x C99

Orange Gogi F2

Azad Kashmir

Mendo Breath S1

BOG Sour Bubble

These will be in larger pots by the weekend! Were a bit dry and just watered so they aren’t “praying”. They are telling me they need more space for sure!

21 Likes

Nice variety!! Everything’s looking nice and healthy!!

5 Likes

:ok_hand::green_heart::seedling::popcorn::dash::beers::peace_symbol::heart::alien::+1:

6 Likes

Pretty happy looking plants, about to enter a second 12 hour night before going back 18/6 for a few weeks.

23 Likes

Getting big fast.

2 Likes

That’s a whole lotta goodness you got growin on, just what I needed to see. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Been almost a week since my last update! They are all showing signs of stress from their pot sizes, 2 weeks overdue (at least) for up pot! All that aren’t showing sex will be uppotted tomorrow. 8 solos to 1 gallon, 2 mendo Breath S1s from 1 to three gallon, along with any other showing females! The rest of the bigs to 2 gallon. Males of Orange Goji F2 and Bog Sour Bubble will be kept, other males killed after cutting(s) taken. Will have 18 cuttings hitting clone area. Realistically 2 weeks from flip.

24 Likes

Got part of the up-pot done today! For the bigs: Both Mendo Breath S1s went from 1 gal plastic to 3 gal fabric. Both showing female pre-flowers as expected. Culled one Azad Kashmir male, the other 3 are showing female preflowers!

The BOG Sour Bubble, one is showing what may be male pre-flowers, we’ll know in a few days. For the smalls only one is showing pre-flowers, one of the Tangerine Dream x C99. The 3 Azad females are going into 3 gal fabric pots Friday, those unsexed bigs (Sour Bubble) will go into 2 gal pots Friday if they haven’t declared by then. The female TDxC99 will go to 2 gal, the others in Solos will go to 1 gal pots Friday if they haven’t shown sex. All were topped or fimd today. Group shot!

16 Likes

23 Likes

So, of 18, one male Azad culled, 4 confirmed female pre-flower, one possible male pre-flower (Sour Bubble) 12 not yet showing.

8 Likes

Looking great.

3 Likes

Culled 2 more males, an Azad Kashmir and a Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG. Maybe male parts on two of my four BOG Sour Bubble. Have for sure 2 female Azad Kashmir, the two Mendo Breath S1s both showing female, as expected, for the smalls, have 1 Tangerine Dream x C99 female for sure. The Orange Goji F2s are not yet showing. Having issues uploading photos, next update Sunday!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Girl it’s looking like. Males have a blunt rose tip bud to me. You know what’s going on. Looks nice and happy. Peace have a great weekend.

That’s a male flower sticking out there my friend!

2 Likes

The other Nigerian Sunshine x Grape Stomper OG showed male today…culled. Have more of these testers, will run again soon! Wish I had a bigger area. Had two other areas I thought I could use fall through. Primary purpose this run is to create Sour Bubble seed, and think I have 2 male, 2 female…!!!

Secondary purpose is to fill personal jars!!!
So, at this point females- 2 Azad Kashmir, 2 Mendo Breath S1, at least one, maybe 2 Tangerine Dream x C99 females. The Orange Goji F2haven’t shown sex yet. Everyone has been up-potted!

16 Likes