Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Well, I was concerned that my 2 Goji OG/Candyland weren’t flowering. One finally did. Balls galore!

Lethal injection Texas Style!

15 Likes

Lol…you guys don’t use the chair anymore?

3 Likes

Man, I need to get with him to do a trade or something. I’ve been wanting that one for a while. I haven’t seen him around lately. I forgot to get up with him when you told me about them before. Looking good. Shed power!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, he has not been seen in these parts since Sept 7, last year.
He is missed.

8 Likes

Anyone else know him? I hope all is well. I noticed it a while back. Maybe @oleskool830 has his personal info. Always good to check! thanks. peace

1 Like

Is @99PerCent still lurking about? Miss that brother too. He and Muley got quiet about the same time it seems.

7 Likes

We are both still casting a shadow. I’ll let the muleskinner know folks are asking about him.

So many things have come along, it is had to keep up with it all.

Be safe and be well.

13 Likes

Thanks buddy! Glad to hear it. I feel you. Life is trying its best to keep me from posting, too. peace

2 Likes

There you are! I miss your posts my friend. I need some photos of your beautiful yard to inspire me for spring. How’s the greenhouse? I hope things are progressing well for you and I hope you’re healthy, happy and appropriately lifted my man. Take good care!

4 Likes

This flower is from my backyard. I don’t know how inspiring this rose could be, but it’s nice to look at.

11 Likes

That is beautiful man!!! WOW!!

Thank you, I appreciate that!
I enjoy growing all kinds of flowers as much as I do cannabis flowers. Imagine a world with no flowers… would be a huge bummer for me.
Flowers are just flat out cool, man!

5 Likes

Check out @Meesh ‘s thread. She has a flower gardening thread. She’s always coming up with some cool stuff. Nice rose and nice pic.

2 Likes

Very inspiring. That is gorgeous! Looks like it’s made from a Dreamsickle! I couldn’t grow roses if my life depended on it! I have a consistent history of failure with roses. Thanks for that image.
Blessings…

2 Likes

Love the pie tin concept @Jetdro !Iv done a small plate of glass that Iv done mushroom spore prints on before works pretty well with the branches in a narrow flower stem vase or an Erlenmeyer flask

1 Like

Can’t move into a house that no longer exists😏

1 Like

8 Likes

19 Likes

Mmmm, do tell. Where might I ask does that young taste morsel hail from?

1 Like