Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Hey my fellow Cannasauri. Have a look at my Crackleberry Patch. Week 7

The Goji OG/Candyland are considerably behind the Crackleberry. As you can see it’s just budding up and they sprouted same day as the Crackleberry. Hmmmm. oleskool doesn’t like it. Peace anyway…

:cowboy_hat_face:

22 Likes

This came to me from @ReikoX. Can you guess what it is? I said Banana Tree. :wink:

15 Likes

Couldn’t guess, I like banana tree. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Some fat leaves on her that’s for sure

4 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior. I’m afraid she’s gonna start flappin those leaves and fly away.
Blessings…

4 Likes

That totally looks like my CGxPR spawn! Did you drop one of those (CGxPR) x GSCxOaxacan seeds I sent you!?

Now that I see them side by side the leaf shape is different but the color, stack and… What do you call the leaf firmness? are very close.

9 Likes

Texture? …

2 Likes

Yes, texture is part of it but that’s mostly about surface. Also weight, thickness, turgidity.

2 Likes

@AllOra. Are we talking about weed or discussing Russian Brides?

2 Likes

Both! I’m polyamorous!

3 Likes

Russian Bride
And so Korin Spawn took her second name!

2 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

Zdravstvuyte! Plyus dvadtsat’.

Zdravstvuyte!
I went to all the trouble to google translate!

1 Like

Been there, done that.

1 Like

That’s hilarious.
privet medsestra!

2 Likes

A virtual “lake” of Crater Lake F3 by my friend and champion chucker @Muleskinner. Apologies for the bad pic. They are basking in the warmth of oleskool HPS.

What do you have going for the end of winter @Muleskinner? Planning anything outdoor action in the spring? Let me hear from you brother.
Blessings…

19 Likes

This Marauder girl has taken her place in the oleskool drying chamber for the next 5-6 days. Very Frosty. Thanks for stoppin’ by…

22 Likes

16 Likes