Schuyler Skunk?

Hell yeah bro I will have to definitely do that I need a few things and I’m going to be 20-30 minutes away from Fredericksburg this week. Do you have Instagram or website?

1 Like

Pm me bro and we can work something out. :joy: lol meth mountain that’s so funny but true.

1 Like

Seems like VA is the place to be for the hidden pockets of hoarded Skunk genetics.Elka said there is people up in the hills of VA that might have what your looking for and I believe him now.

5 Likes

Spent many years hanging with Goodpeople from Nelson.

2 Likes

4-way was big round here for years…

4 Likes

Fairfax 4-way set the bar for me in terms of “loudness”.

That shit was stinky for sure!

7 Likes

I have sensi’s fourway now but I heard they lost the parents back in the 90’s I believe and I have some crosses with the Fairfax fourway in it I was thinking of doing a open pollination and gifting them in order to have everyone interested try to search for something close to the ff. If I get enough interest I’ll start them in a month or so. The fairfax I have has u.k cheese and skunk bud #18 I guess that’s festers rks? I have a pack of festers #18 also I’ve been sitting on that needs to be looked through as well.

6 Likes

I grew out the uncle fester sk18. I wasn’t impressed. Very sweet smelling and very indica. I actually cut a bunch of them down early because they were prone to mold because of how tight the node spacing was. Kind of upset. Grew out the uncle fester copperhead skunk, also a bust. But I hope you end up with different results than myself. Very strange cultivar

6 Likes

Yea it was redone in '95 IIRC. Was reading about it a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Yea that was some shit you didn’t drive around with lol

2 Likes

Yeah I hope it’s something close to the original I have some outdoors and they are really looking good so far. Fingers crossed that I find something decent. I also got their northern lights regs and blackberry cake autos that were gifted from them.

3 Likes

Tight internodes; turn 4 buds into one [smashed up moldy mess]!

I bred my skunk by breeding a Chemdawg line with zero terps. Then bred the only resulting [mildly] skunky plants to midsouth “landrace”. Then selected against cedar phenos. Resulting in cheese and Skunk phenos. Literally, you have to breed against terpenes, and wait for the fundamental Cannabis aroma to arise. Literally starting from scratch. When I hear about “hay” phenos I take interest. The hayiest plants will breed the skunk. Myrcene pinene lemonene terpinolene etc are flat out flaws in Cannabis. The cheese and Skunk profiles both come from the same chain that hay does. That’s how bad today’s gene pool is, starting from hay is an improvement. Or you can smoke rotten tooth butthole weed and call it skunk like the rest do.

You’re a ray of sunshine bud…

3 Likes

Negative vibe are strong with you

2 Likes

Alright guys, today is the day! She is getting the chop. After growing her out, I have to say I am impressed by what I have here. Honestly, it’s a really nice cultivar to grow. The buds are rock solid and the leaf to caylax ratio is excellent. Her buds are neon green. She has a skunky Chem smell. I gotta say, she grew out better than any seeds I’ve bought online. I did acquire more seeds and I took some clones. My next run will be focused on preservation. Can’t wait to smoke it. Schuyler skunk for the win :skunk::skunk::skunk:

Ps. I harvested her a couple days earlier than anticipated because I started seeing signs of mold a couple days ago. I couldn’t let it go any further

18 Likes

Chunky skunky @SavageselectionsVa!! Congrats, looks great! :facepunch:

Keep us updated if you do that preservation run!!

3 Likes

Duke from Dominion Seeds is working on this/suppose to be real good

3 Likes

I found some info and pictures on grass city from 2012 about this strain. Comparing these pictures to what I’ve been growing. I’d say they have similar bud structure. Granted mine was indoors but the bud size and shape are similar and inter-nodal spacing is similar. I’m pretty confident my seed source was legit, over all happy :blush: Uploading: C35A4322-22F7-44F3-B8CE-B73E574F42F2.png…

6 Likes

Ready for the cure! :fire::skunk:

16 Likes

Yeah man we certainly do, check it out

2 Likes