Schuyler Skunk?

Looks good brother. I have a cross going now that’s fourway x Tennessee bluegrass and she has one hella nose on her.

3 Likes

I was just listening to Duke Diamond’s PotCast and he got asked the question about Schuyler Skunk. Seem like he might be working with it in the near future. Here the link: Stream Episode 65 ft Duke Diamond VA of Dominion Seed Co by The Pot Cast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

6 Likes

I noticed that too. Would be awesome to get a Schuyler Skunk x VaBeach Ghani to have a gnarly strain to show off how stinky us Virginians can be

5 Likes

They’d have to reverse one of them and make fems, but it would be awesome nonetheless

1 Like

So there were 2 Fourway strains around that time. The Fourway from Sensi, which they say was redone in 1995, and another I just found out about that came from Positronics, which was a cross of 4 different skunks. Makes ya wonder if Sensi was selling Posi’s Four Way, then Posi said stop selling my shit, and then Sensi made their own Fourway? Or Posi continued the original lineage after Sensi redid it?

5 Likes

Makes me wonder if that positronics 4way is the fairfax 4way and that’s why it was distinctively different than the other 4ways. Folks say it’s from Sensi but it kinda makes sense

1 Like

I think Sensi probably lost the original parents in a raid, and Positronics version is from the old Sensi Seeds stock. Sensi redid it in 1995, and Posi was selling it as 4x skunk in 1996

2 Likes

All I know is the 4-way I recall from back in the day was crystaline dense nuggets of red-haired lime green stank-dank that was louder than a jet engine.

5 Likes

3 Likes