Scott Family Farms aka Reeferman Seeds

Thank you tobedetermine!

Hi everyone, I’m Dan and have been helping Charles ‘Reeferman’ Scott with a project he has been wanting to do for a long time, the release of his lifetime collection. He has been working exceptionally hard with his family and the Rasta community in Jamaica to make this project happen over the last 10 months. Harvesting has just started, and will continue for the next 7-8 months.

We are a little ways away from listing on the site but it is being loaded with strain info everyday.

Just wanted to say hello and if anyone has questions they can reach me at Dan@ScottFamily.Farm

12 Likes

i wish for more Southeast Asian Genetics.
Hope the sativas he posts lately will be relased in pure or “mostly pure” form.
right now i “only” see hybrid Indicas

7 Likes

He told me he is working mostly for Contract last years, i think this is why only Indica stuff is listed…
But i already see the Willy nelsons and Cambodian crosses becoming more frequent on his Facebook, yeppe.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dan-SFF !

1 Like

Welcome to og Dan

1 Like

Is the stuff in the ‘Catalog’ on his site for sale or anything?

Meridian Haze(C5Haze BX2) is @santero’s work… No credit given there sadly. Looks like reefer took it back to the same C5Haze clone to make bx3, and then inbred it for 4 gens?

15 Likes

i think i know this plant from another pic…
grafik

9 Likes

That’s the Ruderalis from the 87 Seed Bank Catalog

10 Likes

yup,it is!

3 Likes

…but this pic…
grafik
…reminds me of my childhood behind the iron curtain. the truck in that pic is an IFA W50,my dad was driving one of these back then

15 Likes

Yup:

“Meridian Haze" is a “C5Hz Bx2”-seedline, made by Santero.

Nevil Schoenmaker’s original “NL#5 x HazeC” clone only from the 80’s)
was kept alive and shared by Yosammy to SAN. This clone was hit by IX-
males from Hupla’s “Emperor Haze” (Fusion Seeds), which is = “C5Hz-Bx1”.

10-14w of flowering. Phenos show the whole range of the genetics involved.

Genetical break-up of “Meridian Haze” (C5 Bx2) =
C5Hz 80’s clone only X various Emperor Haze-males

“Emperor Haze” (C5 Bx1) =
C5Hz X old 90’s ‘Sensi Seeds’-Seedbank Jack Herer-male (JH = C5Hz-hybrid)”

14 Likes

Thanks! I have all these beans and info tho already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Nice to share tho for everyone else ^^

4 Likes

I wish I had those beans, sounds great! I was figuring that would be a good credit to @santero to post his description since Reeferman didn’t credit all that fgen work

11 Likes

Aww, definitely! I love knowing all the history of a line. Gotta give credit where credit is due… I have some serious plans for those beans and they’re getting popped soon so I’ll keep ya in mind :wink:

7 Likes

I can only assume not yet. The pre-release is the list I posted above.

2 Likes

when does he want to have done all that, lol?
i did send them to him at the same time i did send them to everyone else.

my guess is: they are a reproduction of what i shared over = c5 bx2, repro.
any other things are really not possible due to the time-frame, my friends :wink:

__

ah well … someone had to take and market it.
i guess reef it was, ey… i am not mad *shrug *
it just means: the “meridian haze” is that good.

i am making a bx3 (a real one) with @prisma and will share it out here … for free :wink:

49 Likes

Love and respect to SAN the MAN :pray: :call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

heh, yeah that’s what I figured :see_no_evil: :unamused: :disappointed:

Of course it’s that good tho :muscle::wink:
Looking forward to seeing what else you do!
Definitely gonna get some of your stuff soaking here soon.

6 Likes

I see Charles is also working Nevil’s Grail strains - the NH x Mullum crosses.
And, he found a legit Lambsbread line.

I ran his Burning Bush last year and it was the prettiest in the garden. Had 2 or 3 females that had a unique yet familiar smell - a smell that I remember from my friend as a kid, made me realize his parents smoked weed. Lol. Finished very quick. Tasty. And a 50/50 buzz that I enjoyed. Unfortunately, those were the last of my old seeds from him.

11 Likes

This is on me more than Reef. The site will be forever collecting new information, and 100% we want to give credit where it is due.

Just spoke with him about it and will update the site to match historical records.

12 Likes