Scott Family Farms aka Reeferman Seeds

So, three different guys have used the name Reeferman? Damn.

In 2004-05, I read a High Times article about Reeferman that I thought was really good. He talked a lot about Sativas in general, and some specifics about breeding with them, like how he made Willie Nelson. :slight_smile:

He sounded like he knew what he was talking about as well. Was that Dave? Is it his stuff thatā€™s available at Sacredmedicinals?

5 Likes

Dave and Charles are the same guy and yes about sacred. I steer clear of the drama and bullshit. Iā€™m not in the ā€œknowā€, about the racism or politics and I dont want to be. I am not playing devils advocate I just dont know the details.

5 Likes

Iā€™m down with that. Iā€™ve heard rumors, but thatā€™s all. Iā€™d just as soon not know what peopleā€™s political affiliation is. I liked what he said in that HT article. In fact, that kinda turned me on to Sativas. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree itā€™s best to stay out of the politics Iā€™m just offering what I know from interactions in past forums and was hoping somebody had some direct expieriance with there gear, I have a pack on reserve but have not sent payment yet and am hesitant with all the nonsense that has gone on,might just be better to order more from the other people who carry land races idk, they have quite a few hard to believe strains listed, the ubc chemo, the afpack, the rks , I mean itā€™s a gold mine if real but looking doubtful

3 Likes

Hahha Iā€™m just seeing this now , not sure how anyone could be on my FB page and know my politics and values.

Iā€™m terms or my history I was a bone head when I was young , I was young when my head was full of shit .

I do not breed to sell seeds Iā€™m the cofounder of a multi national cannabis company .
The seeds I have released were bred for my I own end .
Old school BA are thugs that kinda tried to muscle reeferman in a way manipulation and stuff not getting into I will say the guys was a re-seller never around my breeding program
Etc anything he had came
From seed he was given to sell , the actual name reeferman is unlawful under the cannabis act .
Hey if you are sincere and not a troll and agree not to write conspiracy theory or Right wing poison donā€™t come if you want to get to know me and see my building and starting of my new Caribbean farm come to my face book page
Google Dave scott reeferman please say overgrown when you send your friends request

10 Likes
4 Likes

I was going to order the silver leaf from them but wasnā€™t sure if it was legit so I never bothered with it, would still love to try it though and if what they have did come from you at some point I might reconsider.

4 Likes

I know this thread is from mid 2020 but plenty of his beans listed on a UK (smaller) bank (2 words together) if you look hard enough with out giving any names.

Not sure if I can name which bank here but there are many S1ā€™s in varying pack sizes.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Haha I am not difficult to deal with man , the truth is the truth , old school Ba were medical seed sales who sold Reeferman seeds .
I started in the legal industry and said no more seeds he tried to steal the company, the only reason no trade mark Challenge is we have to swear we shipped seeds to the USA for a decade I will leave that admission.
I donā€™t try to sell seeds and turn away sales I donā€™t need money and I donā€™t risk my position for a few bucks .
I have made some seeds legally available in the UK as a service, if you actually talked to Al you know he is not knowledgeable about breeding he sounds like a dumb ass .
The guy is a hucksters

6 Likes

Ah, youā€™re Dave? Iā€™ve been confused recently and then realized it was Charles ā€œback in the day.ā€

1 Like

Yes it is quite a tale. I wish he would come back or do some kind of interview. He is an interesting character and i have never heard his take on a lot of stuff

@jessethestoner check this out

ā€œCharles-scott
Well-known member Vendor
Oct 23, 2022
hey guys 2023 is 20 years of Pink Kush I actually just finsihed the King BX3 Pinks Mother is back ! So a whole new 20 year Pink kush reg line is coming back along with a whole Pink Family !
Please sign up for my newsletter
www.scottfamily.farmā€

Post in thread ā€˜Ultimate pkā€™ https://www.icmag.com/threads/ultimate-pk.17835304/post-18220566

I signed up for an account on his site, canā€™t see any store available otherwise just an empty cart, waiting to get verified approved whatever to see what heā€™s got available now.

4 Likes

I signed up a while ago as well. Idk what his deal is, but charles scott will often come onto the scene and then disappear without having released anything.

Its been a bit of a cycle since reeferman genetics was stolen from him. He also says the 2023 pink kush is round because someone had an old clone. Seems he doesnt even have his own cuts right now.

Would love some new pink kushes, will wait and see.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s D as in Mr. D or Dehash? I have been piecing together the story of his involvement in the R2 NL#2, Iā€™d be curious to hear more about him here or in the Northern Lights thread if you know more:

Hereā€™s what Iā€™ve found so far:

And this thread I havenā€™t fully read through yet but seems good:

2 Likes

heh I might have to do some digging too. D is who the NL2 in my Kryptonite and TriForce lines came fromā€¦

2 Likes

I believe thatā€™s the same article where he talked about using copper pipe squares around his plants to keep slugs off I think.I remember that one it came out around the same time his love potion number 9 and His Thorā€™s hammer came out

1 Like

@HolyAngel @CapnCannabis if you want to read the article itā€™s in the December 2005 issue of HT, here is a 26MB archive of issues covering that time period:

https://ia802902.us.archive.org/16/items/hightimes1974-2018/High%20Times%20449%20Jun%202013_text.pdf

3 Likes

Ok yeah! Nice work, I hope he takes the suggestion, I know a lot of folks who have been in the game for a while are burnt out on the forums but itā€™s nice here, I think.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had great success with osba. Ordered from them a few times and actually used one of theyā€™re Afghan skunk females for a project :clap:

3 Likes

Is Vietnam Back included with your vietnam strains ?

1 Like