Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

The last podcast I heard with him he was talking about it then. I wonder how things are going? Big, it looks like.

3 Likes

I believe the seeds I have are from an old line of it.

6 Likes

27 Likes

Ooo how exciting, nice line up. Can’t wait to see what that 79 Maui wowie x cherry bomb will look like.

6 Likes

Shiska berry is the one I’m interested in seeing ! Old school Shiska cash crop Ken magic beans.

6 Likes

Round Two

Moonglow X Maui Wowie-Cherry Bomb will produce Maui Moonglow testers.
Moonglow X Muffinman will produce Moonglow Muffin testers.
https://diygreenlife.com/seedtestersignup/

24 Likes

Same Maui wowie you used in your Maui sunshine?

3 Likes

How did you like the Cherry Bomb by itself? Did you get to taste it?

2 Likes

And where/how’d you get it? The elusive Reeferman?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yes

Yes, hell yes, it’s my headstash favorite. Half the plants being grown are for me to smoke. :wink:

Moonglow is a mild tasting hazy kush with great structure and stupid high level trichome production. I’m hoping to keep the Maui high, but increase it’s trichome production.

I’ll also be turning Maui Wowie into an autoflower, while maintaining all of the MW flavors and high.

I got it from a limited repopulation of the the strain from an associate of Mr.GreenGene (From what I’ve heard there were two large seed runs done. I believe VerdantGreen was also gifted some seeds from Mr.GreenGene.
Did Reeferman ever have authentic Maui Wowie?

13 Likes

I think I need all of the above if it’s the real deal Maui wowie I still drool from my 1974 visit to the islands weed experience back before it became flooded with kush and what ever else there now . Give me a dm when you get time great genetics is where it’s at.

2 Likes

:woozy_face: I was referring to :cherries: :bomb: ‘Cherry Bomb Indica’ from Reeferman, who (I believe) got it from either Sensi or SSSC(:sweat_smile: I’m leaning towards Nevil but not sure).

… (then later Barneys(?) mated it to Skunk#1 & sold it as Red Cherry Berry, the strain I’ve been playing with. :slight_smile: ).

:v:

4 Likes

This is Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb that is sort of legend. He has the story on his site.

@Sebring, if you have any extra CB now or in the future I’d love to trade for a few. I may have seeds that I made that I can donate to you for the cause.

I’ll be following along in here. I haven’t checked your site for a while. I been trying to grow some of these beans now. Heh. Peace. Have fun with the grow. I’m dropping outdoor beans myself today. More tomorrow.

8 Likes

@Gman is right, these beans have no relation to Reeferman. However, they are from the original 70s line of Maui Wowie collected from the island.

The straight Shiskaberry & Maui Wowie will be released for free when they’re ready, as will the Foul Mouth autos & Primate OG autos.
The Maui Moonglow [MW x Moonglow] and Moonglow Muffin [Muffinman x Moonglow] will be sent out as testers, then they will be go on regenerativeseeds.com for sale, with most of the proceeds going to support regenerative agriculture training. Once the MW autos are ready they’ll also be available on regen-seeds.

23 Likes

Autos you say… :wink:

7 Likes

You guys get there I’d love to try those. Passed the Maui Sunshine on to others expecting not to be able to deal with the stretch in a short cabinet. Maybe I could grow the autos since cabinet is taller now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I need to pop a lot of the MS. I bet I could find a CB pheno. I’d love to get some of the CB to grow. The Maui Sunshine I grew was a stout plant that produced good but it got seeded so I didn’t get a clear idea of terps. It leans more to the SSDD. Sort of a soft kushy taste.

I don’t have any Hawaiian genetics and ever since I was there in Hawaii in '76 and smoked it and other stuff and was blown away by it. I always wanted to get anything that might be close to that but life got away from Me. I still remember the exact scene when I smoked out in Hawaii and the people I got it from. It made a major impression.

6 Likes

So far I’ve only had Aloha herb (supposedly) a few times but ALWAYS liked them. :thinking: :palm_tree:

4 Likes

All female on the Maui ? I’m guessing there will only be fem seeds of it available then :sleepy:

6 Likes

I have a small stash of original F1 regular seeds that I could probably get a male out of if I really needed to. :wink:

12 Likes