Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

really a question for the hashmakers… :thinking:

i’ve had amazing hash from early cut fresh frozen AND old cured bud… but I think the potency was highest in the fresh frozen. i think the cured bud has more CBN & more complicated flavors.

back to our regular programming

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Direct drive, although I replaced the fabric micron screen with stainless steel 145 micron screen.

I don’t cure the buds this way, but it leaves me the option to cure the hash, or press it, or concentrate it. Curing the leaves and curing the trichomes are two completely separate and non linked processes, from my understanding.

8 Likes

Just going to drop this right here and go smoke some Maui Wowie. :sunglasses:

31 Likes

I just listened to to DGC podcast where Shango Los dropped the Sebring seeds name and gave you a shout out fir giving away seeds. Awesome!

9 Likes

Wow, that traveled FAST lol.

10 Likes

:thumbsup: :sunglasses:

:sweat_smile: lol - shango: “never mind all that thinking…you and me are idiots and we can still make seeds!” :laughing:

:clap: very cool.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Congrats bro, you deserve some props! Getting real close to chopping my one and only Sebring’s Revenge. It’s smelling very nice. And it was gifted by one cool dude. And, I gifted some of the seeds. Full circle. I have one nice Maui Sunshine finishing up outside in a pot. Looking very nice.

I’ll listen to the vid here in a few. About to turn in. peace

7 Likes

Where do you find the 99% alcohol?

In my fridge :smirk:

8 Likes

Hey I seen you on Shango Los! It’s nice to be able to put a face to the name. Just wanted to pop in and say that lol.

Keep on keepin on and spreading the seed. :metal:

6 Likes

I get mine from the pharmacy…

4 Likes

Ordered mine online, I think through Amazon.

When it rains it pours!

I’ll be speaking to the hosts of the https://getinmygarden.com/ podcast tonight, discussing knf, living organics and cannabis. :blush:

I’m going to add “video my entire seed harvest and concentrate process” to the to do list!

18 Likes

Shouldve figured, we can get anything from Amazon nowadays!

4 Likes

Congrats on the exposure. This will certainly lead to me bigger and better things in the future.

4 Likes

I’m hoping it leads to copy cat’s and more people giving seeds away! That’s the goal anyways.:blush:

24 Likes

Has anyone on OG acted as a “clearinghouse” for donated seeds? Not like the preservation threads, but more like I make some seeds & dont want to deal w mailing all the individuals out, so I send them to the person acting as the clearinghouse and they decide who they go to and handle the distribution. I could see myself doing this in the next 12 months if there was something like this available…

9 Likes

I second that @newb2.0

I would do a seed run just to give away! Anything that helps OG and the community.

Also, I dont want people’s addresses or anything…the third party shipping the seeds sounds best.

4 Likes

On 2nd thought, instead of seeing if theres anyone on OG that wants to do this, since there are some very fine examples of humans on this site helping others out, I’d put myself out there to get something like this going. Its a little premature for me to take on now, but maybe this could be a secret santa kinda thing to do around Christmastime…hmmm…

4 Likes

I know @Pedro_Bann has a thread going of people donating the seeds for an auction or something like that. It was to help raise funds for the site.

And, there is a Free Seeds and Clones/Trading thread…

Nice idea, though.

Here;s the thread that @Pedro_Bann has going. It’s a free share and a place for others to drop seeds off. It’s more of a when you need it it’s there, rather than a straight up giveaway. He has a good many seeds already on the list. Not 100% sure how it works, as in who ships. https://overgrow.com/t/my-seeds-are-your-seeds/22332

1 Like

OMG, me me me!
http://www.sebringseeds.com

8 Likes