Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

My Sebring’s Revenge girl is so cool. That’s all.

Her and the other CBD girl she runs with, are heavy drinkers, though. Sometime during the night… As long as they make pretty flowers I’ll stand for it to a point. peace

5 Likes

His genetics do seem to be stout. Big dawg! He’s got a real field of green in the growing. How many people have that clout? Real grass in ground. Go @Sebring!

4 Likes

I’m a little late to this topic but best coast genetics defiently pulled a fast one on everybody. Centennial seeds worked the otto 1 and 2 strains they got from full spectrum labs. Cherry wine was bred by industrial hemp farms , a company licensed to ship hemp seed to all states in the usa, they charge about 8 cents a seed bulk. Tweedle farms did a cross of the two strains about the time best coast genetics was offering the patch Adam’s wich is the same thing (otto#2 x cherry wine) Great genetics for outdoor cbd hemp production but definetly not what they sold them as. I have some of the original otto#1 seed I will at some point use to cross back to the sebrings revenge if I ever need or want to grow cbd hemp, for now I like my cbd strains to have a little thc still.

8 Likes

I have some cherry wine CBD seeds @Heritagefarms … can’t find too much about them online … thanks for that bit of insite

4 Likes

This description is off the industrial hemp farms website

The two strains that make Cherry Wine are also famous indica-sativa hybrids on their own. For instance, Charlotte’s Cherries is a blend of Charlotte’s Web and Colorado Cherries. On the other hand, The Wife is a hybrid CBD strain of undisclosed genetics. Since both of these strains have a strong cherry flavor, the taste is extremely pronounced in the Cherry Wine strain.

7 Likes

Thanks mate !! Appreciate that

2 Likes

Finally found time to check the forums and pack more seed envelopes! The newest round of Sebring’s Revenge are in the tumbler as I type, being separated so I can start fulfilling more orders!

12 Likes

I’m sure enjoying the company of my one female. Very sporty plant. Very excited for this one. Thanks again mister!

2 Likes

Just curious, not sure how close your front yard is the the road, but are you worried about exhaust and such getting into your veggies?

3 Likes

I don’t get much traffic and the boxes near the road are getting planted with sweet potatoes.

7 Likes

how do you use a tumbler to separate them?

I harvest the plants, hang them to dry for a week (or two if I’m busy). Then I strip the buds from the branches. All the buds go into the freezer for a couple hours and then into the tumbler. They spin slowly for about an hour, which shatters the hash off and through the tumbler’s micron screen. What’s left in the tumbler is usually just loose seeds and plant biomass.

20 Likes

That’s a cool looking box of tricks, takes all the work out of processing kief.

5 Likes

An hour sounds like a long time to tumble, not ending up with any plant through the screen?

3 Likes

Hell, I guess I need one of those. All my grows are becoming seed runs. I hope I can make myself toss the males from the next run. Processing seeds is a tedious endeavor.

7 Likes

Oh, I definitely end up with some plant matter in the hash, but the extra time is needed to really release all the seeds. I take the hash, hit it with 99% alcohol, freeze it, and then filter off anything that won’t pass through filter paper. Then I just let the alcohol evaporate. I end up with pure concentrate for vaping/dabbing, with very little work.

20 Likes

Direct drive or belt on the tumbler?

2 Likes

Ahh, didn’t put it together with the seeds, makes more sense now. Thanks for the explanation.

3 Likes

Hey I told you that you were the first one to see in regards to organic growing can’t wait to get through this journal

2 Likes

Whole? That dry i suppose they would crumble easily. But there would be no ‘cure’ this way; no advantage to a cure?