Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

They have a pretty good selection and IMO if you’re happy with them you’ll like Vault. I’ve used em couple times they’re fast on shipping but I’m UK so obviously take a little longer to get to Canada.

3 Likes

Hi Buddy,

Yes our prices are competitive with Attitudes :slight_smile: we are very competitive!

Yes we give freebies with all orders, with the more spent the more freebies given but we have a unique approach were we let customers choose their freebies in the cart, this means you can choose your type and strain etc. All freebies are from the leading breeders only so your getting the best seeds and strains as freebies :slight_smile: For example you can choose a Barneys Farm seed on all orders.

Yes we have the same volume of breeders that they do too, though there may be a few they have we dont and vice versa.

We also offer guaranteed delivery etc.

heres a link to our usual FAQS - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/faqs

Oh and dont forget to use AFN10 for 10% off in the cart :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah if they don’t replace them for you I won’t use them. Since they changed the law over there are seeds legal now?

2 Likes

Hey @George_The_Vault alright,
I was wondering if lately has been sending something to brazil if they have arrived without problems?
I ask this as I am interested in buying some ace zamaldelica reg but in the last few months many purchases from UK have been seized.

Another thing by chance you cover the price of the match because I buy from sensible seeds is also from UK and their prices are cheaper including the zamaldelica I want there at that time is 19 pounds with 5 and 39 with 10 both regular and you 22,51 and 42,47 the difference and little more with the exchange costing 5 R$ 1 £$ makes quite a difference in the end.:pray:

4 Likes

I’m really not sure how stiff the laws are but as far as farmed crops go, they definitely don’t appreciate seed exchanges etc …

3 Likes

I’ve been having great luck with seedsforme.com They’ve got their own line called anunnaki and picked up a cross called divine spirit. It’s a cross of (purple peyote x starfighter f2) x (gg#4 x tangie). Got 12 seeds on sale for 45$ and a free 6 pack of (gg#4 x huckleberry soda) x (gg#4 x tangie). They’ve got some of the best freebies I’ve seen avil. Also got a freebie of Platinum punch x Platinum Kush mints from in house. Both those strain’s go for around 300$. So to get even a 3 pack with a 80$ purchase (with free shipping) is a win in my book. The other strain I’m interested in from anunnaki is a white urkle x white lotus going for 50$.

1 Like

I hope you find what you are seeking. You may find a pheno to compete straight away or you may have to dig deeper good luck :wink:

1 Like

You can see what direction that’s going? Keep up the good fight and keep your cards close to chest

I’m close to prob 400-500 seeds from all different breeders. If i don’t find at least one keeper I’ll throw in the towel. lol

5 Likes

Hi Buddy,

Use discount code GEORGE10 in the cart for 10% discount and we should then be cheaper :slight_smile:

We have had success in sending to Brazil yes but it is one of the few countries we cannot extend our guaranteed delivery to unfortunately so it would somewhat be at your own risk but our stealth is very good!

5 Likes

Oh my god I need to save money quick!!!
You have some strains I thought I’d never see on offer again so excited :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve just contacted you by phone and received similar discount code plus 3 3free seeds. Because you have site updates glitch.
Nearly cum in my pants when I see goji og, ancient og, blue Tara, nl#5, dream beaver, and a few other gems advertised.
Knew something was wrong when I added goji og to cart and it came up £29.83 for 11 seeds.
So contacted you and was told if it’s not about £78 it’s a glitch.
Customer service was excellent but the 10% discount takes it down to what I would pay elsewhere.
Now if the 3 free seeds are something I actually want this could swing me in your direction. I’m a little busy and will research after my dentist appointment.
We will see strapped for cash at mo and if can get around £150 would be more inclined to go for the buy 2 packs get 1free pack of limited selection from Jim bean seeds or Great Lakes genetics ( if glg do not compensate my friend @Sunvalley for a shipment that never left the states though I won’t use them, I’m on z-labs too and can contact the owner of glg, when I get time I will pm him. But if my friend is not compensated I will cease to be associated with them full stop.

2 Likes

@George_The_Vault
George you got goji and nl5?
You runnin the buy 2 and one free?

2 Likes

I think they just list it and then it says “sold out”. Super annoying.

3 Likes

They haven’t got wepsite problems

1 Like

There customer services were outstanding thanks Cameron. But no by get one free, I’m sure they could wangle it though if they correspond with bodhi or mrs b. As freebies can’t be sold.
Yeah there having website cliches anything too cheap to believe they have not got

2 Likes

I dunno bout all that bro they give you free packs but it’s only on certain beans so like sensiseeds have a special there which is something like buy a 10 pack get a 5 pack free or something. Haven’t had to order for a little bit so don’t know the current offers but I got more freebies than was stated on the website and I didn’t even put @George_The_Vault into the comment he does say if you put his name on the comments section he’ll put extras in as a good will gesture which I 100% believe he would. Ordered once myself so far and got a mate to buy from there both of us got extra freebies and a quick delivery time so can’t swear enough about how good they are like for first time buy I was impressed prices are same as most place bout £10 a seed they do have £3 a seed stock too depends what you’re ordering and if you search around the forums you might get 15% off once in a while think for 420 was 20% but that’s once a year init.

4 Likes

They were super friendly and they do have the mango hash plant I’m after.
If I can only muster enough money for 1 pack of beans I will maybe try them out.
If I can get enough for two packs I will probably go Jim bean until Great Lakes genetics tell my friend that as his genetics never left the states he is either going to be refunded or they are going resend.
I’m going private message the guy that runs Great Lakes genetics as I’m a member on a forum that supports them.
If these beans were lost Africa side I would not take this stance, but tracking shows they didn’t leave stateside so my business with them will cease unless my friend gets what he paid for.

2 Likes

Look like they have taken on board my comments, I basically told them in nice way that this would look bad on them and other growers would be put off. Have checked not on everything but the strains I’m interested in( can’t find my mango hash plant Cameron gonna lock this down now if can find it elsewhere mate! Came for the goji don’t wanna strike out twice in one day!) yeah the not superhuman sold out of bodhi like every one else! Attitude still has stock James bean and Great Lakes

2 Likes

Realgorillaseeds.com took my money and three weeks later I got their handwritten envelope and green customs tape. A few months later the jerks charged my paypal $600 USD.

Fuck these turds I had to move because of this, please if you are reading this and you work there look at the self immolating monks in Vietnam as an example and burn yourselves alive. You would be better use to the cannabis community as ash or fertilizer.

No one give these crooks money. Only reason I did business was I wanted seedbay and its gone and redirected to these con artists.

7 Likes