Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Either I goofed or it went back to out of stock in a matter of minutes. :spy:

Bummer, regardless. I hope @OleReynard can still get a pack or two!

1 Like

I found a story on seedfinder also.
If you go in under next generation seeds for a breeder it gives the Scooby on all their strains

1 Like

Looking for a very strong strain bean seed called green crack I want the strong psychedelic effect I ordered from the vault waiting on that I also ordered some green crack seeds from seed supreme which Iā€™m struggling to get any info on my order a month after I ordered Iā€™m forced to look for a 2nd seed bank online after being let down by seed supreme I need to find another discreet seed bank that can send me souvenir seeds I was pointed to try out og.com from a buddy from grasscity where I spent over 5years in them forums

3 Likes

https://bcseedking.com/feminized-seeds/green-crack-feminized.html

Iā€™ve ordered from these guys before. Very fast and the plants grew well. However I have NOT grown out the green crack.

2 Likes

Beautiful succulents.

SOURSTRAQWBERRY

9 Likes

Do bcseeds have any discount codes right now just wondering before I order and then at last minute to only find out there was a discount code and I didnā€™t look hard enough lol thought Iā€™d ask first before ordering

I canā€™t remember but it seems like theyā€™re dirt cheap already. You can email the guy, heā€™s cool.

1 Like

Sorry, no idea there. Like GMan said though, for 10 feminized seeds you wonā€™t find cheaper I donā€™t think. No regrets thereā€¦

1 Like

I was ready to buy from him as soon as I emailed him a few times. I was very comfortable after talking to him, but I havenā€™t been able to pull the trigger yet. Iā€™d like to have at least 4 of his strains. Iā€™ve heard nothing but good about them, too.

2 Likes

I ordered from GLG. Do they have a decent reputation? Everything seems ok. I got a tracking number from a label that says it hasnā€™t even hit their mail facility. I hope it shows up. I hear good things about GLG so ill fall back. Good? Bad? Let me know plz.
-K

4 Likes

Iā€™ve nothing but good to say bout them

1 Like

GLC is STRAIGHT UP!!! No worries. DBJ!

4 Likes

Jeffy and Deb are good people.
Theyā€™re running them specials right now and are overwhelmed.
Be cool theyā€™ll get there

3 Likes

Greenpoint has 35% off until the end of the day

@Baltimore I think itā€™s time to turn your chip back in at the strainaholics meeting you are hording againā€‹:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Cool. I imagine they have a ton or orders. Everything is completed prolly waiting to take the orders together. Im a worry wart. :+1:

Probably be out this week. Good looking Dro. Just need to check sometimes. They have great stuff and freebies.

Whats GGG? Sounds like they have good genetics. Or theyre really over priced?

You mean GLG?
Great Lakes Genetics

I believe they are cheaper than everybody else

2 Likes

Knowing HIM, I bet it is Gage Green Group. $$$$

3 Likes

I been hoarding. Im sick. The meetings make me itch hehe. They had Bodhi Bogo and some Mosca stuff. Compared to some other dudes. My bean sack is weak. A dude had more AE beans then all of mine.

He musta spent a grip on that stuff. Ill run some eeeventually :laughing:. Hell yeaah im strung on the seeds. I see and im like holy shit I need just a couple man. Help a brotha. It does get tiresome. Oh well back looking for more.

5 Likes

Oh boyyyyyyy
You seen what they want these days close to 4 bills for some.
Theyā€™re odd amount lots wonder if they were one and done like Yugo

1 Like