Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

You sir we’re always one of my favorites in the original overgrow days

3 Likes

I just ordered from @BogSeeds. No hassles gear arrived safe well packaged.

14 Likes

What male pollen? Not allowed here but have looked into this before

3 Likes

Any idea what happened to kangativa?

1 Like

Anyone have any experience with Dr Underground Black Jesus OG? Getting a clone from a lady today…trading a purple diesel for it.
Lemme know. Much thanks.

Edit: just picked it up…she said it was Crop King - Dark Angel…pics once I get home.

3 Likes

No sorry mate i have never heard of them, there are a lot of Aussie sites now like Aussie baked beans…Aussie Canna…caveman seeds ect ect but they are all pretty expensive.

1 Like

Think I’m gonna order which I’m looking to be the last order for good.

Moscas- Otm to run with Calyx Bros blue Spruceberry. Both are DJ’S blue Moonshine ladies.
Hash plant to the max.

Peak seeds- 2 paks of NL ibl
- 2 paks of BB Indy
- 2 paks of Northern berry

11 Likes

Anybody know anything of Next Generation Seeds?
Are these guys a spin off of Federation wth is the deal with Federation they hardly carry anything.

3 Likes

What I heard is that Next Gen and Federation split.

I don’t have more details than that, except I can also confirm being unable to find Federation anywhere in quantity or variety, whereas Next Gen has a variety of options on their website.

I really wish they’d put out more Romulan, FWIW.

3 Likes

You sound to know if they’re out of Romulan, yes?

1 Like

Next Gen had been out for months the last time I looked.

Now it looks like it’s back in stock!

https://nextgenerationseedcompany.com/product/romulan/

7 Likes

I’m waiting for them to get back in touch.
They ship to states you know?

Been buying from breeder directly throu email like Mota greenrebel genetics formally motarebel
Great prices follow him on IG and some great freebies
He also answer your emails quickly Good people

On IG sinister seeds therealindacian great genetics and indys a great dude

2 Likes

I think their site says they will ship to US, but make no guarantees about delivery.

Deliveries in Canada are guaranteed.

1 Like

Thanks for all the footwork, appreciated.

Any time, brother.

I’d pull the purchase trigger myself, if I wasn’t low on funds and busy with other seeds :wink:

1 Like

Have you seen this?

Interesting story… I found this after my purchase from Next Gen.

Could be the real deal?? Who knows…

2 Likes

The Purple Romulan I’m growing is from them - so I can tell you they do do ship successfully in Canada.

I’m pretty interested in their Dynamite… been looking for some grapefruit.

1 Like

IDK whose story is real. Don’t care, either, as long as they have that Romulan goodness.

However

I do know Next Gen, and Federation before them, have been offering Romulan for decades whereas Romulan Genetics claims to have been around since 2018.

Romulan Genetics claims to be focused on the medicinal benefits of Romulan but charge $100 a pack, and a 10% military discount, when Next Gen charges less than half for everybody.

I’m dubious, but happy to be wrong!

4 Likes

Ya I hear you!

Fed definitely was the company pushing it back in the Marc Emery / CC days… I went with Next Gen as I assumed it was the closest I would get. Unfortunately at that point he didn’t have pure Rom available.

As you pointed out he does now - I think only in those breeder packs?

I did get a pack of blueberry punch for free with my order from Next Gen which was cool.

1 Like