Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

It’s unfortunate to learn that Professor P is a rat. I used to have mad respect for him.

@paintedfire420 I didn’t get the impression he was a rat from his post but more trying to protect himself from threats received saying I know who you are and where you live from your IP address.

7 Likes

You publicly initiate a threat against myself and my FAMILY, all bets are off!!! No code, no forgiveness, nothing but a dedicated effort to upset your applecart!!! Nah, NOT ratting at all. If it is to be perceived as such, then R-A-T, I am…zero apologies. You get off on poking your finger in the dike, don’t complain when the damn Dam breaks!!! Stay safe/be well.

13 Likes

What @misterbee said
I agree :100:%

4 Likes

He said he was going to press charges for someone who said mean things on the internet. That’s a rat. Talking to police and trying to send people to prison is a rat weather in person or by proxy from a lawyer.

2 Likes

The grey area with cannabis still being illegal and quasi legal and legal in some places makes things weird I’ll admit that, just calling it how I see it.

On the streets that’s a rat. In prison that’s a rat… and that’s where most of us originate from.

3 Likes

People are selling seeds on Facebook sales now in the states lol,I bought some seeds from growers choice here in California not too impressed with the seeds,3 gorilla glue autos didn’t open for me they sent me 3 replacements but I had to pay shipping for them lucky enough I was ordering some other seeds from them ,the new gorilla glue seeds 1 of them is 5ft tall the other one is 2 ft tall lol seeds opened the same time both in the same soil and getting them same nutes ,I also have a blueberry and a cream growing both autos their tiny plants as well,I grew a sour kush auto from them fucker almost out grew my tent

I don’t really know any other seed banks in the states,most of the European ones don’t ship to the states

1 Like

I would agree with that. If on the other hand real threats (not just internet chest-thumping) were being made against him that would be different.

1 Like

Either you have more info than your sharing or you misread his post.
He said that he forwarded the info to his lawyer and “considered” charges.
Not smelling a RAT from that!?!
Esp if you or your family are receiving threats…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s one of them internet bad assess that thinks they can take care of any threat without understanding that even with documented threats you can still end up in deep shit taking care of it yourself

2 Likes

A rat is somebody low enough to steal your hard work and art and call it your own and make money doing it. And then threatening a mans family because he got caught. That’s a fucking rat and he needs to be dealt with if it’s true. Prof P has been around long enough to have a reputation.

10 Likes

You’ve come to the right place. Some of the Best “seed banks” are here on OG!!! There are plenty of commercial seed banks in the US. Check the Topic Listing here. You DO NOT have to be ripped off…do your research BEFORE you part with your money. You could purchase ALL your seeds from members/Breeders here…you would NEVER have to purchase ANYTHING anywhere else…true that!!! Stay safe/be well.

13 Likes

The options seem endless nowadays. Lol. Hard to believe we’ve come so far but it’s still not legal everywhere.

5 Likes

Yea I’m about done with third party Amsterdam and Spain dealers. Youcan find plenty of US breeders and seeders ACE quit shipping to USA! I buy from kahlifa direct anyway. And …
I still.like kwikseeds

9 Likes

Yeah, I am disappointed they stopped shipping to the US. They get some great landraces and limited editions.

3 Likes

I wonder if they will start again once the virus problem settles down?

1 Like

I checked them way before Covid hit and they didn’t ship to the states. Shame, I’d like to try their gear too! But it’s that. way with a lot of places…Sweet Seeds, ACE, Greenhouse (not that I would bother) and crap drawing a blank.
OAseeds and PEV have decent prices and ship to the states.

2 Likes

You can get ACE seeds through true north seed bank, might be an option

4 Likes

Yeah but doesn’t True North have some ridiculous charge for shipping to the states.?. I thought it was around 20 bucks or so…And the border is another…

It would be great if a bank in the states sold more seeds fromEurope. I know some carry bigger names but not a huge selection.

2 Likes

watch these guys, never dealt with but was told beware.

4 Likes