Seed Giveaway for Memorial Day!

Thanks so much @LoveDaAutos your contribution is much appreciated brother! :pray::grin:

8 Likes

:flushed:
That’s an insane list of genetics :eyes: !

Thank you so much for the opportunity :raised_hands:
Good luck to everyone !

And thank you for the tag Mr. Dawson :pray:

6 Likes

Dam @OG_Caveman that is one hell :fire: of a giveaway WOW! I want to thank you for a chance at all them beans 🫘! WAHOO! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::tada::crazy_face::partying_face::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::trophy::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag.

4 Likes

Thanks for being so generous. It looks like some tasty strains.

@Cannaology @beebud @Magu @Golfnutt

5 Likes

So cool!!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Anoter sweet giveaway buddy! :smiley:
Though I did just win your Easter giveaway.
Had to throw my name up to be #100 and make LDA throw in that Double Grape. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the summons!!!
I feel like 101 may be a lucky number.
Thanks for the opportunity @OG_Caveman.

2 Likes

LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

2 Likes

Holy crap that’s quite a haul, thank you for the chance!!! @MoBilly @Oldjoints @bassman5420 @Pluckyevil @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @Papalag @ifish @ShiskaberrySavior @Bobgrows @Gardenartus @THCeed @Emeraldgreen … I’m having a hard time remembering everyone… sorry to anyone i forgot… but check it out… sweet giveaway!!

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag :fist_right:

2 Likes

Holy Cow! It looks like ya’ll blew right past the 100 sign-ups. Now I’ll leave it up to @OG_Caveman whether he wants to add the Double Grape auto seeds to that giant mass of seeds he’s giving away or if he’ll draw two numbers and the runner-up gets the pack of Double Grape auto fem seeds.

10 Likes

Mail box was on fire today Ty

7 Likes

Whewwee this is a great one , thanks @OG_Caveman

1 Like

Your contribution brother, I’ll leave that decision in your hands, I’m cool with either! :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Well I think a consolation prize would be nice so how about drawing a second number?

5 Likes

How do I sign up?

1 Like

Edit wiki on post #2, pencil and pad icon at the bottom of the post, add the next number and tag yourself :pray:

1 Like

Let’s do it! 🫘🫘🫘 :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes