Paying It Forward (USA & Canada for now)

Goodmorning OG, I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Starting a thread to give people chances to win some packs from me. I’d love to give back to the community every way I can.

I’m sorry to everyone else who is further away, I don’t have experience shipping beans international, I’ve only sent seeds within the states and from the US to Canada but I’ll work towards including you guys, I feel bad to leave anyone out at all.

I plan to post a giveaway at a time and leave the wiki open for a day or a bit longer, then once the time’s up, I’ll use a random number generator to choose who wins.

I’ll get my first one going by Monday morning and leave it for a bit to test how long I should leave any up in the future. This is new to me as I’ve only been here for a year, but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it quickly.

I’ve received so many genetics through this community that I never would’ve acquired otherwise, so I hope this thread helps some people and good luck everyone!

:peace_symbol:

79 Likes

Thank you very much for your generosity. :slight_smile: Peace

3 Likes

pretty og of you…

1 Like

ALSO Borrowed @DougDawson ‘s List sorry to bug y’all. In order to bring some more hype here…

Tonight I’ll be giving away two packs of autoflowers one of my Kryptid Candy (Mothman by gnome automatics crossed with Cocoa Chem by Night Owl Auto Regs) and the second one is Pinot Noir (Mephisto) x Galaxy Brain also by night owl (fems)

First one to call dibs takes the price.

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX

13 Likes

dibs on the pino noir cross?

3 Likes

Send me your details in a private note ! :wink:

3 Likes

Dibs on the Kryptid candy? Lol.
I dont have that one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It was taken by @anonymous4289 hehe :wink:

3 Likes

That was super amazing @SubzeroIceKold you showing us how it’s done. :white_check_mark:

Great job. And beautiful offer of beans

3 Likes

Thanks. One of the first folks to show me that love was actually @blowdout2269

I’m paying it back slowly, but next year it will be full blast 100 fold of what I’ve received.

3 Likes

Oh, it was one gift, but a two-fer. I get it!
Congratulations @anonymous4289. :slightly_smiling_face:
Right on, Subzero! :+1:t2:

5 Likes

We all feel the same. If I can get a solid run of over 100 beans. I am also throwing them back to the OG masters

4 Likes

I’m finally back to business as usual now, avoiding browsing most genetics to slow down on buying seeds as much, especially with how much good stuff is passed around for free in this amazing community.

The holidays and some other bumps in the road in my personal life delayed me starting some regular giveaways on here to share some of my seed collection that I may never get to, and to keep as much kindness and generosity going on here on OG as I can contribute to.

So I’ll start this one this morning…

Up for grabs is a full pack of Bodhi seeds, Motorbreath 15 x 88G13HP NFT.

Good luck to everyone, please be patient and try not to overwrite each other. I will leave this one up a day at least, maybe a bit longer to allow a few more folks to get a chance at them.

And as my title mentions, at the time being this is for USA and Canada only.

I’m very sorry to my international friends, I will get some giveaways going for y’all as soon as I can!!

Bodhi Seeds Motorbreath 15 x 88G13HP NFT

1. @middleman :us:
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @Knifeman :us:
  4. @pawsfodocaws
  5. @MikeyMeteor
  6. @Coffin_Dodger
  7. @DougDawson :canada:
  8. @Rabeats2093
  9. @LedZeppelin
  10. @Wizdom
  11. @DietPeps :us:
  12. @Dannyrawdog420
  13. @JOHN1234 :us::
  14. @DrEvill :us:
  15. @Cormoran
  16. @unomas :us:
  17. @turtlewerm :us:
  18. @GallacreekD66
  19. @bytheKasiz :us:
  20. @ramblinrose :us:
  21. @Pleiochasium :us:
  22. @sunra108 :us:
  23. @Trae1170
  24. @Smooth
  25. @donuchee
  26. @BuckeyeBeanz
  27. @illicitmango
  28. @havens4hawks :us:
  29. @mainerJ
  30. @MyrtleGrounds
  31. @Tripl3fastaction
  32. @Longtooth :us:
  33. @Turpman :canada:
  34. @Movement13
  35. @SubzeroIceKold
  36. @IKEA22
  37. @seeds2weeds
  38. @Varuna
  39. @pharmerfil
  40. @Ak49 :us:
  41. @tresbundles
  42. @503BudMan
  43. @killabud
  44. @Tejas
  45. @Tuned :canada:
  46. @FirstCavApache64
  47. @Kasper0909
  48. @duo :canada:
  49. @Natea
  50. @CanuckistanPete
  51. @OnePassionateGrower
  52. @blowdout2269
  53. @Green_Light :us:
  54. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  55. @Ghost_Rider
  56. @Dirt_Wizard
  57. @olschool
  58. @SunGrown :us:
  59. @freestyletothis
  60. @MonasticDank :canada:
  61. @Trial-N-Error :us:
  62. @TopShelfTrees1
  63. @harveest
  64. @420noob

Add numbers as needed.

54 Likes

Wow ! Thanks for the opportunity @Weednerd.Anthony

4 Likes

Sweet giveaway @Weednerd.Anthony. With so many seeds and varieties coming out and being passionate about genetics it’s understandable to want to collect them all. Your comment is quite relatable. Thanks for the fun and the chance at some quality new genetics! Hope the bumps of the road that is personal life have smoothed out and you’re doing well. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Thanks @Weednerd.Anthony :v:

4 Likes

(jock voice)
Sweet giveaway, NERRRD!

Props :facepunch::fist:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Weednerd.Anthony! :fireworks:

4 Likes

Great toss up and classic OG spirit for the New Year, @Weednerd.Anthony . Hope all the best for you and yours this year and all that follow.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Thanks @Weednerd.Anthony super giveaway motorbreath definitely one of my favorites good luck everyone

3 Likes