Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

If you live in the US there were seeds sent out to distribute a good while back, but our distributor has been out of pocket lately. I hope she’s alright and gets back in her house before winter. It’d be cool to get that box. There was a lot in it since it was delayed from the original ship date. MOTR’s wellbeing is first business, though.

I have beens but we always want more. If you didn’t make the original seed list for shipment you might PM SCJedi to see if he has extras. I’ll wait but I sure hope it makes it one day. This winter would be perfect for me! heh. peace

10 Likes

Ya they haven’t reached us out here in the great white north yet either. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Thank you Gman . I hope she gets well too. @MomOnTheRun stay blessed bro.

7 Likes

I feel incredibly blessed to be able to be apart of this amazing project. It’s really obvious that these seeds were made with love and passion, and that’s when then the magic happens. These seeds are going to be amazing. And I promise that when I run these, I will run an open pollination and share the seeds as wide as I can. These are way too special not to preserve and the Apollos have always been my favorite strains–the Apollo 11 Genius Pheno was my first grow diary! They really, really resonate with me. The minute I saw this seed run, my heart skipped a beat. This would be on my top 3 must have strain list.

Thank you @SCJedi!!

29 Likes

If anyone missed this or wasn’t able to get in on this, I have decided to put my next grow on hold and do an open pollination/preservation run of this. This is a special strain to me, spiritually, medically, and sentimentally, and it would be an immense amount of fun to do that open pollination. Even if I am late to the party and MoTR gets these seeds out, then there will be more for everyone if they want breeding stock or extras to give away.

40 Likes

Thank you @SCJedi just received My souvenir !!!

Super excited thank you for ALL you do brother you are the epitome of what OG is ALL about! I’m extremely grateful :pray:t2:

I will pay it forward!

FM

24 Likes

Seriously, can you believe it? If these seeds popped up for auction, I would seriously and deeply consider how long I could go without food to get them. To get them as a gift is incredible.

15 Likes

I know right?

Potted meat, ramen noodles here I come!!! :joy:

Again!!!..

6 Likes

So is this one closed or could I still add my name to the list for whenever they finally get distributed? I seen where @SCJedi had mentioned there being 220 packs and not that many names listed so it would be awesome if I could get in on it, and if not it’s not the end of the world. I just didn’t want to add my name just to find out it was already closed and someone just forgot to close it.

3 Likes

These are mia unfortunately ATM hopefully they show up some day .

8 Likes

Nothing here yet :broken_heart:. I still have faith they will arrive.

7 Likes

Hey @Ak49. I got 4 beans left of these apollo seeds that @scjeti bred. All the ones I germed popped. You can have them if u want them

10 Likes

Wow really? that’s very kind of you to offer them up . I’m sure I may have some trading ammo . I’ll pm you

7 Likes

'Jedi be workin multiple jobs & dealing with the same BS we all are. :telephone_receiver:

Have faith kids, things should work out.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I am still going to do a preservation run of these! I am going to start them in 60-70 days, after my kashmir azad grow is done, and will plan the new grow setup soon. I wish I could get to them sooner.

13 Likes

I’d be down for a trade if you have any lingering packs about.

1 Like

What do u mean by that? Are you saying peeps are gonna get there Apollo seeds??

2 Likes

They’re waiting on the distributor. SCJedi sent them to her (MoTR) and I believe–don’t quote me on this–a large tree fell on her house and I think she lives on some sort of icy tundra, so it isn’t like if a tree fell on your house in the Bahamas. I think that’s the last update, as of a couple weeks ago. I think she still has them in her possession, so they may still go out. SCJedi had a couple packs leftover and sent me one, which I will be starting an open pollination preservation run of in about 60 days.

14 Likes

Wow, I got testers seeds going that was bred with the Apollo 11/13. I’d love to get in on the run when you do it!

2 Likes

Absolutely! My only regret is that I can’t start them now. I’ll post it as a preservation run thread when I am done with my current run. SCJedi will be facilitating it and there will be a lot of phenos to run through and vote on. I am gonna make it a really special, well planned grow for huge seed production with lots plants and genetic diversity.

13 Likes