Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

That’s some exciting news with 10/11 beans germed already. I’ve never had a seed flip like that before that nuts the stem is pushing but the root looks be be just sitting there. Good germ rates for older beans seems my fridge is at the right temperature and that the Mia Beans were store properly too.

Have a Merry Christmas

16 Likes

I just found this on the interwebz.

Type: apollo 13 gorilla arm x a11 genius pheno
Sex: Regular
Genetics: apollo 13 gorilla arm cut x a11 f2 genius pheno
Flowering Time: medium
Outdoor Harvest:
Height: Medium
Characteristics: apollo family reunion
the powerful massive monster a13 (gorilla arm cut) has a family reunion with the big bushy pineapple a11 genius pheno. this is a special apollo family reunion, the a13 is powerful and big but lacks flavor and aroma and is a little on the stretchy side, the a11 g has the flavor and aroma with a bushy shorter framework, this hybrid’s goal is to create the perfect apollo combination for flavor, aroma, yeild, structure and effect.
pre release strains have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines.

21 Likes

Hey boneheads! This ain’t your first rodeo, get your shit together and fix your damn name above! Making the thread ugly!
Love y’all, but damn! :joy:

Yeah you! All of you! Double check your edit!

10 Likes

Looks like Craigson15 changed the format to the numbered “Trust Level” lists after several people had already put their names in, so everyone who was already signed up prior to that point aren’t on the new lists.

I’ve moved my name to the appropriate list.

7 Likes

Hmmm.im only 2nd trust level.lol…I’m not good at editing

3 Likes

Arrrg. I’ll try to fix them.

3 Likes

Sorry i looked once and it was uneditable then i vane back and saw it was so I added the numbers. I didnt see the names my bad

5 Likes

I would have tried, but don’t have the time or patience to look up everyone on mobile to check their trust level and ensure they’re on the right list.

Hopefully, this will prompt those affected:
@DanzaKuduro
@Felzarn
@Guitarzan
@jamescoldflame
@jhentz
@MBVapester
@MichiGreen

8 Likes

The other names (limit ten per post, apparently)
@MidwestMover
@PoppaPuff
@Papalag
@schmarmpit
@BuckeyeBeanz
@AllOra

4 Likes

And here I go thinking I’m respected…lol

6 Likes

I believe I got them all corrected.
PLEASE check to make sure your name is on there.
I have no way of telling if the person that had the mishap may have deleted anyone’s name.

7 Likes

I cant see how i would have deleted anything. I sinply pasted the numbers and put my name down

5 Likes

Shit happens. :grinning: All fixed. All good!

3 Likes

Hi there I have never sent in an email addy when would I and to who I am in the n e USA
Paps

3 Likes

US: MomOnTheRun
PM her with your safe address.

2 Likes

Thank you @Howard.Crane and @ttutone.

4 Likes

Got my name down as level two. Seems like it should be at 3 but probably because I haven’t been maintaining my grow log. I’ll have lots to add to it when I get my desktop back online.

Best vibes on the grow @SCJedi and thanks for the donation @50State. peace

10 Likes

I’m on the right list. Thank you for the notification :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up @Howard.Crane, I’m on the level 2 list. :slight_smile:
G

2 Likes

I hope you keep the upside down one marked not that I’m worried just curious to see if anything else happens different with it

3 Likes