Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

Hey sci! How is this project coming along? I am definitely interested in these. The last seeds you sent are doing very good!!

9 Likes

Well, this is a project right now, in development i thinkā€¦ LOL

Thanks for asking man, it will be great to do this for the community and you are definitely in bro!

Those are the Chemdawg and the Pure Kush i guess, my PK ended up being SUPER pontent man, like it totally destroys me after a couple bongloadsā€¦

Glad you are happy bro!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

Hello everyone, i received confirmation last night that the seeds were packaged and sent, so i will be doing the selective breeding with clones from the mothers and fathers, might do two moms and one dad in one little tent.

I will try to be as methodic as @MomOnTheRun is with the project, a real nice example.

And i have to say it, BIG UP to @OrganicGorilla, whom not only sent me the Original F1s Blood Orange, but a couple more vials with seeds in them, Dank Banner (Dank Sinatra x Bruce Banner #3) and Crockettā€™s Original Tangie F2sā€¦

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Thanks brother!

I might make a cross of the Tangie x Blood Orange as wellā€¦ LOL

12 Likes

Sure make some marmalade strainsā€¦ keep it chunky if you doā€¦ :wink:
Seen Crokettā€™s genetics but out of my price range and unknown strainā€¦

6 Likes

I will send you some seeds when i make them bro, you can BEE sure of that!

8 Likes

Tangie f2 x Blood Orange should be sweet! @Scissor-Hanz is making a cross of Orange Sunshine f2 (Bodhi) x Tangie f2. Those will be sweet as well! OSS f2 made by @50State. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Nice man, they say that everything that Tangie touches becomes gold. I think i got that from Oni, when referring to the Trop Cookies heā€™s got!

Cool!

@Scissor-Hanz, DIBS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

7 Likes

It would!!! I sooo want some of those seeds

9 Likes

I got two people on the list already, and havenā€™t even gotten the seeds! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to Overgrow peopleā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA

We are such seed whores!

12 Likes

Aherm. [cough] :rolling_eyes: :wave: Hello? :microphone: Is this thing working?

:mailbox_with_no_mail: :telescope:

:smile: :laughing:

@MomOnTheRun @OrganicGorilla :thumbsup: :thumbsup: indeed

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

OMG that was sooooo good!

OFC we gotcha @cannabissequoia bro! OFC we gotcha!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

PS.: I would love to wait at least until i get the seeds in the mail! U know, to start making listsā€¦ LOL

9 Likes

Phew thank Satan this hasnā€™t started yet.
Canā€™t believe I didnā€™t know you were doing a blood orange run @MadScientist.

All caught up and ready for more! :v:

@LemonadeJoe we really need a blunt emoji or bong or something

7 Likes

I am sweating over the seeds man, they were sent but the anxiety is killing me man! I swear!

PS.: It is stuck in Canada the package people, there is a strike over there so, it might get here a little bit delayed, but itā€™s on its way, thanks for tuning inā€¦

12 Likes

yes this is exactly why i hate unionsā€¦ but they are doing rolling strikes so just a bit of a delay, youā€™re right

9 Likes

All good things take time, like those chemdawg and pure kush seeds eh @MadScientist :grin: btw that chemdawg is looking and smelling dam good. Thanks again for the beans bro :thumbsup:

5 Likes

:grin: :smoking: you said ā€œrollingā€ :laughing: :maple_leaf: :post_office: :fire:

thereā€™s definitely some rolling going on at the Canadian postal services now!

and you all should be ROFLOL tooā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Current recipient requests have been added to the main post.

If youā€™re interested in seeds, when theyā€™re done, make sure your name is there.
If it isnā€™t, you can private message me, by clicking on my username and then clicking on Message.
Make the subject of your message the initials of the strain youā€™re interested in and Iā€™ll add you, i.e., SSDD, DBHP, S91, JS, TE, BO, or ALL.

Once seeds are ready to ship our chosen distributor, or I, will message you for an address and to arrange payment of shipping costs; this shouldnā€™t be more than $5 for most people and we will be trying to consolidate multiple packages if possible to further reduce the cost to recipients.

14 Likes

Containers are on the way, a very generous member that wants to remain anonymous sent them to me.

It was @Sebringā€¦ LOL

I always ask for seeds, yeah sure, that will never change but this i didnĀ“t ask for peeps.

Good vibes you all!

20 Likes

What does this mean?

Are the seed almost ready from this run?

4 Likes

OMG

No bro, not even close, the seeds are somewhere in the great Canada, and they will be on their way shortly. SO when they arrive in Costa Rica i will start growing them and slecting parents to cross the clones, we are looking at a 6 months time sort ofā€¦ Sorry bro!

Some marmalade strain will come out of here u knowā€¦

16 Likes